08-17-2011, 09:39 PM #1
Jake
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When responding to Referrals you MUST use this template or your referral will not be added to the user's referral count and such will not be included when adding Trustworthy Levels from now onwards.

Auction Section service/item bought from: (e.g. General/Accounts/Call of Duty/YouTube/Trophies)
Quality of Transaction: (Excellent/Good/Satisfactory/Poor)
Proof of Transaction: (Link to service thread; directing to the individual post or screenshot'd proof)
Additional Comments: (Anything you would like to add about the trade)

e.g.

Auction Section service/item bought from: Accounts
Quality of Transaction: Excellent
Proof of Transaction: You must login or register to view this content.
Additional Comments: The deal went incredibly smoothly, would love to trade with you again.

REFERRALS ONLY COUNT FOR TRADES WITHIN TRADING SECTIONS (AUCTIONS, FIFA TRADING ETC).

This has be a little more effort but it has been added for your own benefit to restrict members from simply asking users to post in their referral thread, so this will help in the long run to reduce scamming. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by NeedaLifeSoon ; 04-05-2012 at 06:05 PM.
08-20-2011, 08:55 PM #2
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Originally posted by Dave
When responding to Referrals you MUST use this template or your referral will not be added to the user's referral count and such will not be included when adding Trustworthy Levels from now onwards.

Auction Section service/item bought from: (e.g. General/Accounts/Call of Duty/YouTube/Trophies)
Quality of Transaction: (Excellent/Good/Satisfactory/Poor)
Proof of Transaction: (Link to service thread; directing to the individual post or screenshot'd proof)
Additional Comments: (Anything you would like to add about the trade)

e.g.

Auction Section service/item bought from: Accounts
Quality of Transaction: Excellent
Proof of Transaction: You must login or register to view this content.
Additional Comments: The deal went incredibly smoothly, would love to trade with you again.

REFERRALS ONLY COUNT FOR TRADES WITHIN AUCTIONS.

This has be a little more effort but it has been added for your own benefit to restrict members from simply asking users to post in their referral thread, so this will help in the long run to reduce scamming. Thanks in advance!

nice idea mate, isnt this just like the itrader that was added?

i highlighted the most important bit i feel of your post. i guess this means current trusted levels still apply.

i know this sounds like a dumb question but this thread was just posted with no announcement to members!!
08-20-2011, 09:36 PM #3
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by noob View Post
nice idea mate, isnt this just like the itrader that was added?

i highlighted the most important bit i feel of your post. i guess this means current trusted levels still apply.

i know this sounds like a dumb question but this thread was just posted with no announcement to members!!

This is the announcement! Smile
08-20-2011, 09:44 PM #4
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Originally posted by Dave
This is the announcement! Smile

whatever, if people dont know its changed they will NEVER know, this should be at the top of the SB!!!

compare the importance of stopping scamming to the current noices:
Originally posted by another user

Notice: Welcome to NextGenUpdate! || Official NextGenUpdate minecraft server! || New premium feature!

the blue one is important, but the red one.... hmmm, i see it is more important than stopping or helping to stop scamming. errrr NO!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Added 22.51 GMT

i notice it has changed.

thank you. :wub:
Last edited by -J- ; 08-20-2011 at 09:57 PM.
08-20-2011, 10:10 PM #5
thanks... we really need a format :y:
08-21-2011, 12:21 AM #6
Jeremy
Former Staff
what if you alredy have all your refferals done, like if your level 1 trustworthy already?
08-21-2011, 01:15 AM #7
.RAMBO
Banned
This is stupid, so the referrals I recently got dont count?
08-21-2011, 01:31 AM #8
wowaka
Former Staff
I was thinking of making a referral suggestion too Winky Winky.

Do YouTube services still count as referrals? Cause they're not a great indication of trust...

I don't think anyone is going to show proof of transaction.

I would have liked to see payment method in there as well. VBux deals aren't that amazing.
08-21-2011, 02:42 AM #9
People still do referrals? I forgot about them completely once I got to level 1 trustworthy.
08-21-2011, 02:46 AM #10
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Omniplasma View Post
People still do referrals? I forgot about them completely once I got to level 1 trustworthy.
Forgot to add -> :carling:
Anyway, I'm sure it's going to be a pain to apply this referral format but rules are rules. Gaspkay:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo