Swifter
The Swift One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Name: Swifter
Platform: PS3
Have PayPal: YES & Verified
Time zone: GMT +0
Shop links: N/A
Trustworthy level: N/A yet, currently establishing It

If you've traded or done business with me then please honestly comment about it here. Thanks Smile
07-23-2013, 05:53 PM #2
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
Auction Section service/item bought from: PS3 Downgrade Service
Quality of Transaction: 100% Excellent Smile
Proof of Transaction: I have no proof, i watched him over Skype Smile
Additional Comments: Well all i can say is that this guy is amazing! he is very polite and very kind. He did me an Amazing service! I'm so happy with the outcome as i did put my trust into this guy. Sending him my PS3. He truthfully is 100% Trustworthy, I would 100% Recommend him to anyone. Winky Winky Thanks Again bro!
08-05-2013, 11:54 AM #3
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Auction Section service/item bought from: 3.55 FAT 80GB PS3 w/ hdmi+av cable, controller, controller charging cable.
Quality of Transaction: 100% Superb!
Proof of Transaction: I have the ps3 and all the cables etc here, its how ive hosted GTA lobbies Smile
Additional Comments: Fantastic guy! Never lets the deal stop and always replies asap, he was up until 2am wrapping it up for the courier! Now that i call a dedicated seller! Well worth it aswell, even backed up a large number of games to the HDD for me!
08-22-2013, 01:03 PM #4
xAJM
Grunt
Originally posted by Swifter View Post
Name: Swifter
Platform: PS3
Have PayPal: YES & Verified
Time zone: GMT +0
Shop links: N/A
Trustworthy level: N/A yet, currently establishing It

If you've traded or done business with me then please honestly comment about it here. Thanks Smile

FANTASTIC Service!

I Bought a 3.55 CFW PS3 off of Swifter. he was very kind, the postage was very fast, and all my enquiries were attened to.

100% Happy!

Thank you very much!
Last edited by xAJM ; 06-30-2014 at 10:06 PM. Reason: lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo