jerrmy12
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Name: jerrmy12
Gaming Platform(s): ps3
Payment Processor(s): paypal
Shops: n/a
Time Zone: (UTC-8 -7 pst)
Trustworthy Level: 3
Last edited by jerrmy12 ; 05-08-2014 at 03:35 PM.
04-29-2014, 09:06 PM #2
WASTEDFREEDOM
WastedWorldWide on Youtube
I'm glad i get to be this guys first referral as i can now be the first to detail how good this guy is.
Trustworthy - 10/10
Completed my service to my liking 10/10

if you want to make a trade or let this guy onto your account to do something feel free too with no concerns.
Last edited by WASTEDFREEDOM ; 05-06-2014 at 10:47 AM.
04-29-2014, 10:07 PM #3
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post
I'm glad i get to be this guys first referral as i can now be the first to detail how good this guy is.
Trustworthy - 10/10
Completed my service to my liking 10/10

if you want to make a trade or let this guy onto your account to do something feel free too with no concerns.

However for my trade with this guy it is currently incomplete due to problems with the game itself. We are going to currently wait for the makers to patch it and then try again and i can say with confidence this guy gets the job done! Happy trading Smile

Fyi to the people wondering, for bf4, one of the assignments, requires 3 bomb delivery ribbons, which is very unrealistic as you must get 5 bomber kills in 1 round for one ribbon.

Your account is done.
Last edited by jerrmy12 ; 05-01-2014 at 03:39 AM.
05-25-2014, 03:51 AM #4
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
name: Jerrmy12
gaming platform(s): Ps3
payment processor(s): Paypal
shops: N/a
time zone: (utc-8 -7 pst)
trustworthy level: 3

s c a m m e r
05-25-2014, 03:54 AM #5
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by PSN
s c a m m e r

I already had an annoying conversation with you
I told you how to deactivate and gave you a link, you ignored it, then you call me scammer when you can't download stuff, even though I just deactivated all via acc management, im done replying to you, spam my thread I'll report you.
Last edited by jerrmy12 ; 05-25-2014 at 03:55 AM. Reason: typo
05-25-2014, 03:57 AM #6
Best Mate
Dark Knight
I already had an annoying conversation with you
I told you how to deactivate and gave you a link, you ignored it, then you call me scammer when you can't download stuff, even though I just deactivated all via acc management, im done replying to you, spam my thread I'll report you.

Why would you had deactivated it and their would still be systems on it Not Happy or Sad
05-25-2014, 04:02 AM #7
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by PSN
Why would you had deactivated it and their would still be systems on it Not Happy or Sad

Last reply
Because if you don't deactivate the ps3's manually it still stays, at least from my experience, my main account has more than 2 activations because of it.
05-25-2014, 04:03 AM #8
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Last reply
Because if you don't deactivate the ps3's manually it still stays, at least from my experience, my main account has more than 2 activations because of it.

They were already deactivated under six months so I couldn't Not Happy or Sad
I told you that
05-25-2014, 04:06 AM #9
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by PSN
They were already deactivated under six months so I couldn't Not Happy or Sad
I told you that

Stop making me reply, reply again you will get no response until I give a mod my skype
I just deactivated the slots before I gave you it, and told you how to deactivate accounts too so it's your fault.
You're either
-lying
-stupid
-doesn't listen to easy instructions.
Now bye, im not replying again.
05-25-2014, 04:11 AM #10
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Stop making me reply, reply again you will get no response until I give a mod my skype
I just deactivated the slots before I gave you it, and told you how to deactivate accounts too so it's your fault.
You're either
-lying
-stupid
-doesn't listen to easy instructions.
Now bye, im not replying again.

You changed the subject to your paypal being hacked and they were deactivated already when I got them , since you deactivated them how come they were still there? & how do you explained the accounts being recalled?
If you are the owner of the account since you said you were then call Sony for them and give me the accounts back

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo