02-26-2016, 03:15 PM #1
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); New year now Pokemon, today Nintendo held a Nintendo direct service specifically for Pokemon. They announced Pokemon: Sun and Pokemon: Moon. They will be released Holiday season 2016 and will be available in 9 Languages. Most noticeably now available in Chinese, traditional and simplified.

Also, tomorrow 27th February Pokemon Blue, Red and Yellow are being released onto the Nintendo eShop as digital downloads. I personally cannot wait to replay them as I have not played them since I was younger especially Pokemon Yellow.

Previously you could not trade Pokemon wirelessly mainly because the technology was not there yet. Also you could not bring your Pokemon from one of these games to the newer games. This is now possible with the use of Pokemon bank, an app you can download on your 3DS. So you can bring all the Pokemon you caught in Blue, Red and Yellow to your new copies of Pokemon: Moon and Pokemon: Sun!

You must login or register to view this content.
03-04-2016, 06:13 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
New year now Pokemon, today Nintendo held a Nintendo direct service specifically for Pokemon. They announced Pokemon: Sun and Pokemon: Moon. They will be released Holiday season 2016 and will be available in 9 Languages. Most noticeably now available in Chinese, traditional and simplified.

Also, tomorrow 27th February Pokemon Blue, Red and Yellow are being released onto the Nintendo eShop as digital downloads. I personally cannot wait to replay them as I have not played them since I was younger especially Pokemon Yellow.

Previously you could not trade Pokemon wirelessly mainly because the technology was not there yet. Also you could not bring your Pokemon from one of these games to the newer games. This is now possible with the use of Pokemon bank, an app you can download on your 3DS. So you can bring all the Pokemon you caught in Blue, Red and Yellow to your new copies of Pokemon: Moon and Pokemon: Sun!

You must login or register to view this content.

Pokken Tournament is coming out as well this year. It's Tekken combined with Pokemon, sounds badass.
03-04-2016, 10:19 PM #3
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Pokken Tournament is coming out as well this year. It's Tekken combined with Pokemon, sounds badass.

Coming out near end of March, really looks awesome!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo