Post: Letterbomb wont show up in the 'Messages'?? 2016 (Wii)
09-24-2016, 05:30 PM #1
CodeMods
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Ladies & Gents

I want to quickly apologise for having this thread on the wrong section of the page but couldn't find anything to do with (Wii) although I have a lot more knowledge on jailbreaking playstation(s) I am not so familiar with my Wii.

So basically I had received the Wii Console possibly when it came out and ever since I have never connected it to the internet... Can you believe it? Years of having today 24/09/2016 is the day I finally connected it to the internet Happy.

The console has been in the garage for a very long time now as I no longer play it unless my 5 year old brother goes on it. However I am very fortunate that the console version is 4.3E which by my researched it's jailbreakable but after following all of the steps I have watched through out the entire search engine I cannot find a single error (Fix) for my SD Card.

So the problem occurs when I insert my San disk SC Drive 1GB into the from of my Wii, head to messages and I cannot find the (LetterBomb). I have entered correct MAC Address, I have checked the 4.3E on the main LetterBox website. SD Drive has been formatted to FAT32.

I have bunch of other SD cards but they aren't the correct sizes so they're too small to work on my laptop same with the Wii. :(

I'm clueless, someone please help me.

Before this thread get's taken down, if you could help me please shoot me an email to [email][email protected][/email]

Greatly appreciated

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo