10-08-2015, 08:22 AM #1
Python
Bebe Snek
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Ngu! I thought I would contribute something soooooooo yea

#!/usr/bin/python
import socket
import time
from random import randint
import threading

def joinTwitch(channel, username, oauth):
try:
socketz = socket.socket(socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_STREAM)
socketz.connect(('irc.twitch.tv', 6667))
socketz.send('PASS oauth:' + oauth + '
'Winky Winky
socketz.send('USER ' + username + ':' + username + '
'Winky Winky
socketz.send('NICK ' + username + '
'Winky Winky
print socketz.recv(1024)
socketz.send('JOIN #' + channel + '
'Winky Winky

while 1:
# idk
socketz.recv(1024)
socketz.send('PRIVMSG #' + channel + ' :Your Text that You Want To Spam :p
'Winky Winky
# limit
time.sleep(1)
except:
time.sleep(10)
joinTwitch(channel, username, oauth)

channel = raw_input('Channel to raid:'Winky Winky

userFile = open('users.txt', 'r'Winky Winky.read()
userSplit = userFile.split(chr(10))

for user in userSplit:
userData = user.split(':'Winky Winky
username = userData[0]
oauth = userData[1]

twitchThread = threading.Thread(target=joinTwitch, args=(channel, username, oauth,))
twitchThread.start()

Basically you want to make a new folder! Name is Raid.

Once you name it raid you will want to put the code above into a .py file and name it raid. then make a new text file and name it users. Then you're going to want to make twitch accounts and get the oath from You must login or register to view this content. once you have the oath you are
going to want to go into the users folder and have your layout like "account name":Oath key (without the oath part) then once you have the desired accounts you can go and save the users file. Once saved run the raid.py file enter the channel name and watch the magic! I hope someone can find this useful! Oh and later i'm going to release my twitch account creator! But enjoy this release! Peace!

You must login or register to view this content. Premade setup! (The Accounts inside the folder might be banned)

You must login or register to view this content. (virus Scan)

Link to python if you don't have it You must login or register to view this content. This is a auto download by the way. If you on't trust it then go to You must login or register to view this content. and look for Python 2.7.10

You must login or register to view this content. Kitty for ResistTheSun :p
Last edited by Python ; 10-10-2015 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Adding in a Warning for the auto download of python 2.7.10

The following 9 users say thank you to Python for this useful post:

Boliberrys, Danny, Jimmy, AFG, ResistTheSun, Kronos, Slinky, Specter, Vince
10-19-2015, 07:29 PM #11
Originally posted by Specter View Post
Kind of nice, interesting how twitch packet structures are similar to that of IRC :p

Lol? Every IP Packet structure is the same - I assume you mean the same system? Each call is sending bytes of data to the port address, which is then performing an action once clean data is received. One part of this that made me think though - was the fact he is receiving 1024 bytes of data back from the server (the system is a challenge response, but in this system even once the challenge is answered - it seems data is sent back...) and not understanding why...probably copy and paste? Who knows, I sure learnt something from this thread.

P.S. How does it feel being called out on the smallest thing? I don't think you know what you're talking about :p

Also, @OP look into accessing your IP packet's header...it's a smart idea to spoof the source address, so Twitch can't automatically firewall you from communicating too much.
10-19-2015, 07:59 PM #12
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
Lol? Every IP Packet structure is the same - I assume you mean the same system? Each call is sending bytes of data to the port address, which is then performing an action once clean data is received. One part of this that made me think though - was the fact he is receiving 1024 bytes of data back from the server (the system is a challenge response, but in this system even once the challenge is answered - it seems data is sent back...) and not understanding why...probably copy and paste? Who knows, I sure learnt something from this thread.

P.S. How does it feel being called out on the smallest thing? I don't think you know what you're talking about :p

Also, @OP look into accessing your IP packet's header...it's a smart idea to spoof the source address, so Twitch can't automatically firewall you from communicating too much.

All I said was the packets look similar to IRC, which is just my opinion Them feels. "Each call is sending bytes of data to the port address, which is then performing an action once clean data is received." what m8? This has nothing to do with anything I said, it looks like you just threw a bunch of irrelevant garbage into your post to make yourself look intelligent tears

P.S. It feels like you're so salty you have to go to my profile and look through my posts to find something to nitpick on because I corrected you on a thread when I had nothing against you or what you posted, I just corrected some things so the OP got right information.
Last edited by Specter ; 10-19-2015 at 08:13 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Specter for this useful post:

Helping-Hand, Im_YouViolateMe
10-22-2015, 08:15 AM #13
All I said was the packets look similar to IRC, which is just my opinion Them feels. "Each call is sending bytes of data to the port address, which is then performing an action once clean data is received." what m8? This has nothing to do with anything I said, it looks like you just threw a bunch of irrelevant garbage into your post to make yourself look intelligent tears

P.S. It feels like you're so salty you have to go to my profile and look through my posts to find something to nitpick on because I corrected you on a thread when I had nothing against you or what you posted, I just corrected some things so the OP got right information.

Lol...no, you directly said the packet structure, unless you seriously have no idea what you're talking about? I had to explain the procedure, seeing as you clearly knew nothing at all about IP packets...I found this one thread and saw you comment something stupid, and remembered now nitpicky you where with my post; so I thought you'd like a taste of your own medicine.

Oh also, Twitch is an IRC network that has a little live stream video next to it...if you seriously didn't realise that then I really do Them feels for you
Last edited by Bitwise ; 10-22-2015 at 08:17 AM.
10-22-2015, 11:32 AM #14
Specter
Pro Memer
Lol...no, you directly said the packet structure, unless you seriously have no idea what you're talking about? I had to explain the procedure, seeing as you clearly knew nothing at all about IP packets...I found this one thread and saw you comment something stupid, and remembered now nitpicky you where with my post; so I thought you'd like a taste of your own medicine.

Oh also, Twitch is an IRC network that has a little live stream video next to it...if you seriously didn't realise that then I really do Them feels for you

Seriously? All I said was they look the same, I didn't get technical or anything m8, all I said was they look similar. I'll admit I don't do too much with networking so I don't know too much about it, but I remembered working on an IRC client a while back in Java and pointed out that they look similar, does that really justify your salty need to try to "give me a taste of my own medicine" for when I just merely corrected some things that you said? You seriously need to grow up because you make yourself look extremely immature. "Mommy he corrected me, now I'm gonna go correct him and get him back"
Last edited by Specter ; 10-22-2015 at 11:39 AM.

The following user thanked Specter for this useful post:

Helping-Hand
10-23-2015, 04:16 PM #15
Seriously? All I said was they look the same, I didn't get technical or anything m8, all I said was they look similar. I'll admit I don't do too much with networking so I don't know too much about it, but I remembered working on an IRC client a while back in Java and pointed out that they look similar, does that really justify your salty need to try to "give me a taste of my own medicine" for when I just merely corrected some things that you said? You seriously need to grow up because you make yourself look extremely immature. "Mommy he corrected me, now I'm gonna go correct him and get him back"

See? Now you know both how stupid and annoying being nitpicked is. I never once used CodeBlocks before, did that hold you back from nitpicking me? No. We both have strengths in different fields, if you compared my post to yours - you will see I copied some of your wording, so you calling me childish for giving you a taste of your own medicine while even wording it the same...is just hilarious. I merely corrected you on something you said, bro. Why you getting salty and trying to insult me, just because you where wrong? Does it hurt?
10-23-2015, 04:45 PM #16
Specter
Pro Memer
See? Now you know both how stupid and annoying being nitpicked is. I never once used CodeBlocks before, did that hold you back from nitpicking me? No. We both have strengths in different fields, if you compared my post to yours - you will see I copied some of your wording, so you calling me childish for giving you a taste of your own medicine while even wording it the same...is just hilarious. I merely corrected you on something you said, bro. Why you getting salty and trying to insult me, just because you where wrong? Does it hurt?

There is a difference, my original post where this all started was just fixing up a fair bit of errors in your post (lets be honest, there wasn't just one error in that post :p), but you failed to realize that I wasn't intending to be mean or critical, I just pointed things out. You took it the wrong way and escalated it to the point you felt you needed to "get revenge" or "give me a taste of my own medicine", meanwhile I was trying to be helpful, you'll even notice if you actually read my original post that I made some suggestions, such as the one where you can compile directly though sublime text. Not everyone knows that, and I thought I'd share as I found it interesting.

The reason I called you childish is because you purposely went out of your way to nitpick on my post to get revenge for a post that I made which was harmless and informative. "I merely corrected you on something you said" no you didn't, you even posted that Twitch works off IRC (which I didn't know actually, cool to know, I barely use IRC or Twitch), and I said the packet structures look similar, therefore I'm actually more correct than I am wrong.

The only reason I started "insulting" you (I don't really see where I insulted you but if you count "you don't know what you're talking about" as an insult, then fair enough), is because you escalated and got angry over a post I made which you took as offensive which wasn't intended to be. A "I don't work in this area much, thanks for letting me know" or a friendly joke would have been sufficient, but no you had to find things to nitpick on and "give me a taste of my own medicine".

I'd never intended to start a flame war, I'm nice and friendly to pretty well everyone, but when you try to go after me for something that I post (especially when the information is correct), that's how this started.

Btw if you look at the post you'll realize I threw a lot of :p smilies in the post as an attempt to clarify it wasn't intended to be mean or insulting, to make it light-hearted, but apparently it didn't work.
Last edited by Specter ; 10-23-2015 at 04:58 PM.
10-24-2015, 12:37 PM #17
There is a difference, my original post where this all started was just fixing up a fair bit of errors in your post (lets be honest, there wasn't just one error in that post :p), but you failed to realize that I wasn't intending to be mean or critical, I just pointed things out. You took it the wrong way and escalated it to the point you felt you needed to "get revenge" or "give me a taste of my own medicine", meanwhile I was trying to be helpful, you'll even notice if you actually read my original post that I made some suggestions, such as the one where you can compile directly though sublime text. Not everyone knows that, and I thought I'd share as I found it interesting.

The reason I called you childish is because you purposely went out of your way to nitpick on my post to get revenge for a post that I made which was harmless and informative. "I merely corrected you on something you said" no you didn't, you even posted that Twitch works off IRC (which I didn't know actually, cool to know, I barely use IRC or Twitch), and I said the packet structures look similar, therefore I'm actually more correct than I am wrong.

The only reason I started "insulting" you (I don't really see where I insulted you but if you count "you don't know what you're talking about" as an insult, then fair enough), is because you escalated and got angry over a post I made which you took as offensive which wasn't intended to be. A "I don't work in this area much, thanks for letting me know" or a friendly joke would have been sufficient, but no you had to find things to nitpick on and "give me a taste of my own medicine".

I'd never intended to start a flame war, I'm nice and friendly to pretty well everyone, but when you try to go after me for something that I post (especially when the information is correct), that's how this started.

Btw if you look at the post you'll realize I threw a lot of :p smilies in the post as an attempt to clarify it wasn't intended to be mean or insulting, to make it light-hearted, but apparently it didn't work.

There was only 1 error, for some reason you think a compiler built in lets say 2012, can compile C++14...no, c++14 supports a more advanced syntax to say c++11, hence why your most knowledgeable application, CodeBlocks needs you to specify which version to compile. You wasn't being helpful, you sat there saying I have no clue what I'm talking about, you're a clear ego booster. No, please look up the term structure...what is happening there, is the TCP data segment of the packet is being stored with the data buffer which is the main data point of the IP packet, the rest of the packet structure is untouched, therefore you where incorrect. I hate ego boosters who pick at the SMALLEST shit, you doing this for likes, fame? satisfaction? You cannot simply summarize a persons knowledge based on a single field. Sorry that I never used CodeBlocks before, that clearly means I have no idea what I'm talking about and completely useless in all fields. Nah, those smiles just implied ignorance...the reason I gave you a "taste of your own medicine", is that from that one thread I could see you love taking people up on a single mistake, and drag it out...so I wondered how you would love to be thrown on the spot, seeing as you're so ignorant enough to claim I have no idea what I'm talking about.
10-24-2015, 01:33 PM #18
Winter
Purple God
There was only 1 error, for some reason you think a compiler built in lets say 2012, can compile C++14...no, c++14 supports a more advanced syntax to say c++11, hence why your most knowledgeable application, CodeBlocks needs you to specify which version to compile. You wasn't being helpful, you sat there saying I have no clue what I'm talking about, you're a clear ego booster. No, please look up the term structure...what is happening there, is the TCP data segment of the packet is being stored with the data buffer which is the main data point of the IP packet, the rest of the packet structure is untouched, therefore you where incorrect. I hate ego boosters who pick at the SMALLEST shit, you doing this for likes, fame? satisfaction? You cannot simply summarize a persons knowledge based on a single field. Sorry that I never used CodeBlocks before, that clearly means I have no idea what I'm talking about and completely useless in all fields. Nah, those smiles just implied ignorance...the reason I gave you a "taste of your own medicine", is that from that one thread I could see you love taking people up on a single mistake, and drag it out...so I wondered how you would love to be thrown on the spot, seeing as you're so ignorant enough to claim I have no idea what I'm talking about.

mother of fuck you two, quit with the essays
10-24-2015, 02:18 PM #19
Originally posted by Winter View Post
mother of fuck you two, quit with the essays

Nah ese essays are for me ese

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo