10-08-2015, 08:22 AM #1
Python
Bebe Snek
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Ngu! I thought I would contribute something soooooooo yea

#!/usr/bin/python
import socket
import time
from random import randint
import threading

def joinTwitch(channel, username, oauth):
try:
socketz = socket.socket(socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_STREAM)
socketz.connect(('irc.twitch.tv', 6667))
socketz.send('PASS oauth:' + oauth + '
'Winky Winky
socketz.send('USER ' + username + ':' + username + '
'Winky Winky
socketz.send('NICK ' + username + '
'Winky Winky
print socketz.recv(1024)
socketz.send('JOIN #' + channel + '
'Winky Winky

while 1:
# idk
socketz.recv(1024)
socketz.send('PRIVMSG #' + channel + ' :Your Text that You Want To Spam :p
'Winky Winky
# limit
time.sleep(1)
except:
time.sleep(10)
joinTwitch(channel, username, oauth)

channel = raw_input('Channel to raid:'Winky Winky

userFile = open('users.txt', 'r'Winky Winky.read()
userSplit = userFile.split(chr(10))

for user in userSplit:
userData = user.split(':'Winky Winky
username = userData[0]
oauth = userData[1]

twitchThread = threading.Thread(target=joinTwitch, args=(channel, username, oauth,))
twitchThread.start()

Basically you want to make a new folder! Name is Raid.

Once you name it raid you will want to put the code above into a .py file and name it raid. then make a new text file and name it users. Then you're going to want to make twitch accounts and get the oath from You must login or register to view this content. once you have the oath you are
going to want to go into the users folder and have your layout like "account name":Oath key (without the oath part) then once you have the desired accounts you can go and save the users file. Once saved run the raid.py file enter the channel name and watch the magic! I hope someone can find this useful! Oh and later i'm going to release my twitch account creator! But enjoy this release! Peace!

You must login or register to view this content. Premade setup! (The Accounts inside the folder might be banned)

You must login or register to view this content. (virus Scan)

Link to python if you don't have it You must login or register to view this content. This is a auto download by the way. If you on't trust it then go to You must login or register to view this content. and look for Python 2.7.10

You must login or register to view this content. Kitty for ResistTheSun :p
Last edited by Python ; 10-10-2015 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Adding in a Warning for the auto download of python 2.7.10

The following 9 users say thank you to Python for this useful post:

Boliberrys, Danny, Jimmy, AFG, ResistTheSun, Kronos, Slinky, Specter, Vince
10-24-2015, 02:46 PM #20
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
There was only 1 error, for some reason you think a compiler built in lets say 2012, can compile C++14...no, c++14 supports a more advanced syntax to say c++11, hence why your most knowledgeable application, CodeBlocks needs you to specify which version to compile. You wasn't being helpful, you sat there saying I have no clue what I'm talking about, you're a clear ego booster. No, please look up the term structure...what is happening there, is the TCP data segment of the packet is being stored with the data buffer which is the main data point of the IP packet, the rest of the packet structure is untouched, therefore you where incorrect. I hate ego boosters who pick at the SMALLEST shit, you doing this for likes, fame? satisfaction? You cannot simply summarize a persons knowledge based on a single field. Sorry that I never used CodeBlocks before, that clearly means I have no idea what I'm talking about and completely useless in all fields. Nah, those smiles just implied ignorance...the reason I gave you a "taste of your own medicine", is that from that one thread I could see you love taking people up on a single mistake, and drag it out...so I wondered how you would love to be thrown on the spot, seeing as you're so ignorant enough to claim I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Oh yes I get tons of fame for making a post on a thread which has under 300 views in one of the least popular areas on the forum that is viewed and posted in by a select few. I love how I tried to mend fences a little bit by saying I didn't intend to be an ass and I even felt like the post could have been written a little better but after your reply to that post still carrying on where I was trying to be nice, you're just clearly an asshole.

"There was only 1 error"

Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
HTML is a scripting language, it can only be evaluated not compiled. Sublime Text can be used for everything, I personally use it when reverse engineering, it's an IDE without a compiler. CodeBlocks is a good C++ compiler, what version of C++ are you looking for? C++11, or C++14?

HTML is a scripting language - Nope, HTML is not a scripting language, it's markup.
Sublime Text can be used for everything, I personally use it when reverse engineering, it's an IDE without a compiler. - Not quite sure what you mean by using it for reverse engineering, other than viewing bytecode with it. It's also not a compiler, it's a text editor, similar to that of Notepad++.
CodeBlocks is a good C++ compiler - CodeBlocks is not a compiler, it's an IDE as previously stated. It utilizes a compiler, GCC, but it itself is not a compiler, it SUPPORTS a compiler.
what version of C++ are you looking for? C++11, or C++14? - Not an incorrect statement per say, but the way it was worded made it seem like different tools would be needed, where the only difference is syntax and some support, and both can be compiled in good compilers.

Hmm, one does not equal four, but I can double check for you if you'd like, pretty sure I'm right on this one though.

"Those smiles just implied ignorance" What? I don't even........ what? How do the use of smiles indicate that I'm ignorant in any way? The members who use smiles in other posts and in the shoutbox, are they ignorant too? I think you need help, I'm sure there's some local institutions in your area that can accommodate you.

"from that one thread I could see you love taking people up on a single mistake, and drag it out" Actually that was the first time I'd really corrected someone to be honest, I don't usually correct because there's no point, the reason I did on yours was I saw so many things wrong with it, AND it was on an inquiry thread, to be honest I thought I was helping both you and OP, but apparently I was helping OP and helping you turn into a salty child. You're actually the one that dragged this out, I made a post, you responded in a less than wonderful fashion, I replied trying to explain myself then you went and pointed out something on me for revenge which really didn't help anyone, the only point of your post was to belittle mine and quote "give me a taste of my own medicine".

I wouldn't normally go on this long of a post calling someone out but as I said, I tried to mend fences by saying I didn't mean to offend anyone or point you out, but it appears you're just an asshole anyway so I threw all my fucks out the window.

By the way, I keep seeing you pull the "Sorry that I never used CodeBlocks before" and "You cannot simply summarize a persons knowledge based on a single field". If you don't know much about the field, THEN WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO HELP SOMEBODY WITH THAT FIELD THAT NEEDS IT WHEN YOU COULD BE THROWING THEM OFF TO THE WRONG PATH. Your help could be more detrimental than helpful due to someone potentially listening to your advice which is uninformed and, even you admitted it, given by someone who "doesn't know much about that field".
Last edited by Specter ; 10-24-2015 at 02:56 PM.
10-25-2015, 12:49 PM #21
Originally posted by Specter View Post
Oh yes I get tons of fame for making a post on a thread which has under 300 views in one of the least popular areas on the forum that is viewed and posted in by a select few. I love how I tried to mend fences a little bit by saying I didn't intend to be an ass and I even felt like the post could have been written a little better but after your reply to that post still carrying on where I was trying to be nice, you're just clearly an asshole.

"There was only 1 error"

HTML is a scripting language - Nope, HTML is not a scripting language, it's markup.
Sublime Text can be used for everything, I personally use it when reverse engineering, it's an IDE without a compiler. - Not quite sure what you mean by using it for reverse engineering, other than viewing bytecode with it. It's also not a compiler, it's a text editor, similar to that of Notepad++.
CodeBlocks is a good C++ compiler - CodeBlocks is not a compiler, it's an IDE as previously stated. It utilizes a compiler, GCC, but it itself is not a compiler, it SUPPORTS a compiler.
what version of C++ are you looking for? C++11, or C++14? - Not an incorrect statement per say, but the way it was worded made it seem like different tools would be needed, where the only difference is syntax and some support, and both can be compiled in good compilers.

Hmm, one does not equal four, but I can double check for you if you'd like, pretty sure I'm right on this one though.

"Those smiles just implied ignorance" What? I don't even........ what? How do the use of smiles indicate that I'm ignorant in any way? The members who use smiles in other posts and in the shoutbox, are they ignorant too? I think you need help, I'm sure there's some local institutions in your area that can accommodate you.

"from that one thread I could see you love taking people up on a single mistake, and drag it out" Actually that was the first time I'd really corrected someone to be honest, I don't usually correct because there's no point, the reason I did on yours was I saw so many things wrong with it, AND it was on an inquiry thread, to be honest I thought I was helping both you and OP, but apparently I was helping OP and helping you turn into a salty child. You're actually the one that dragged this out, I made a post, you responded in a less than wonderful fashion, I replied trying to explain myself then you went and pointed out something on me for revenge which really didn't help anyone, the only point of your post was to belittle mine and quote "give me a taste of my own medicine".

I wouldn't normally go on this long of a post calling someone out but as I said, I tried to mend fences by saying I didn't mean to offend anyone or point you out, but it appears you're just an asshole anyway so I threw all my fucks out the window.

By the way, I keep seeing you pull the "Sorry that I never used CodeBlocks before" and "You cannot simply summarize a persons knowledge based on a single field". If you don't know much about the field, THEN WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO HELP SOMEBODY WITH THAT FIELD THAT NEEDS IT WHEN YOU COULD BE THROWING THEM OFF TO THE WRONG PATH. Your help could be more detrimental than helpful due to someone potentially listening to your advice which is uninformed and, even you admitted it, given by someone who "doesn't know much about that field".

Jesus Christ I can't be fucked to read that bullshit lmao, I corrected my mistakes on that exact thread so you have noting to pick at, I don't do webdev at all so I got PHP and HTML mixed up, I've never written a line of code in either lan. I know it's not a compiler? And by using it for reverse engineering, I understand ASM by converting it straight into C++ code, both for practical use and piecing it all up better. Please can you find something better to do on your weekend than right essays on NGU lmao, I even see you typed in caps lmfaooooo someone's getting triggered :madsal:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo