06-03-2016, 08:48 PM #1
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

So first of all, I am going to say that Overwatch is a really fun game. All though Overwatch doesn't have a single player campaign, it is still a fantastic game for multiplayer. A great deal of teamwork is required for this game, so if you want to play it solo, you better pray that you have good teammates. :P If you've played it, what's your opinion on the game? Who is your favourite hero to play? (Phara is mine since she can both defend and attack any point.) Hammy

The following user thanked Hammy for this useful post:

Angioy
07-08-2016, 05:16 PM #11
It's fun ig
11-29-2016, 08:01 AM #12
Angioy
Mario!
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
It's an average FPS with no actual content. You have 2 game modes with some characters and a handful of maps. It got stale really quick for me and the people I play with. You really only see the same few characters ever being used. Low tick rates and their "favor the shooter" system cause all sorts of problems with hit detection despite what they keep saying. There's no valid reason why they can't have 60+ tick rate in match making. That's the bread and butter of the game, they need to address that.

The only thing that they have going for this game is the character selection. That's really where I think all the time went into.

To me its an ok game in a small burst. The base $40 price tag is currently over priced for what you really get. Especially with free alternatives that have more going for it.

And as you say the same characters are being used, which implies to me that you should counter them and use different characters so you must win pretty much every game if I'm correct which will mean you probably only have lost about 2/3 in total out of how many you've played? Which would probably make you the best... I highly doubt. Winky Winky
11-29-2016, 08:12 AM #13
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Angioy View Post
And as you say the same characters are being used, which implies to me that you should counter them and use different characters so you must win pretty much every game if I'm correct which will mean you probably only have lost about 2/3 in total out of how many you've played? Which would probably make you the best... I highly doubt. Winky Winky

Which means the same characters were being used. You had the same characters on defense and their counters on offense and that's how it went for about the first 2 months. People rarely switched if ever. I have about a 60% win rate which isn't bad considering you were almost guaranteed to lose about half of your games based on how they handled match making early on. Way to bump an old thread though.
12-27-2016, 02:08 AM #14
Originally posted by Hammy View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

So first of all, I am going to say that Overwatch is a really fun game. All though Overwatch doesn't have a single player campaign, it is still a fantastic game for multiplayer. A great deal of teamwork is required for this game, so if you want to play it solo, you better pray that you have good teammates. :P If you've played it, what's your opinion on the game? Who is your favourite hero to play? (Phara is mine since she can both defend and attack any point.) Hammy

I love overwatch! It's just a super fun game overall and all the characters and the animations are just so cute
12-27-2016, 12:25 PM #15
Been playing it on PS4 since 2 months. Absolutely love it. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo