Post: Wild Terra 2: New Lands. Open world MMORPG in Early Beta of development.
07-18-2020, 12:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Friends! 😅 My name is Javi and I'm member of Juvty World Development team.
I would like you share your u guys our lastest proyect in development: Wild Terra Online 2 New Lands.

Our videogame is actually in Early Beta Stage and we have been receiving good reviews and support from our players, thanks to them it has been possible the making of this great game which is on the right way.

Wild Terra Online 2 is an indie MMORPG in an immersive medieval world in which the players can transfigure and fulfill many roles. You can build and craft a lot of buildings and stuff. Become the best blacksmith, fisherman, doctor, alchemist, sailor, builder, tanner, weaver, merchant, farmer, carpenter, cartographer, hunter and anyone else. Build a ship and travel between continents.

The game has a deep Crafting system and freedom in the construction of houses where you can create different types of buildings, and even add several floors.

There's plenty of content and things to do, fishing, taming pets and mounts, hunting different animals and creatures, participating in group or solo dungeons and Pvp. Build your base and expand it, with different buildings to process minerals, craft different types of weapons, and have different professions such as blacksmithing, carpentry, masonry. Train your character to have different powers and skill bonuses and much more.

Ancient Ent Boss of the forest "Cracky"
You must login or register to view this content.

Solo Dungeon of Stone Golems

Conqueror's Pack Mount and pet.

Building and floor construction

You can find our website and Discord on our Steam site, join us on Discord to chat directly with devs and more players and support us if you like the game ^^.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1134700/Wild_Terra_2_New_Lands/

Get a Steam key access through our website:
https://www.wildterra2.com/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo