05-22-2010, 05:58 PM #1
Fionn
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); New Farmville Toolbar Exploit [/COLOR]

Every new account is worth 30 Farm Cash.
You will only be able to send gifts through this , But in 1 Hour I have went up 3 levels and got 7 Buildings.
It might'nt be better than the other old exploit , But I think that's patched now.
Each account can be made in a matter of minutes including making the email account.
Ok , Now follow these steps.

***Note: Must Have Firefox 2+ or IE 7+***

1] Sign up for a Gmail/Hotmail account. Disposable emails DO NOT work as I have tried over 30 different sites.
(If you find one that works and can be verified , Please Post it here Happy)

2] Use that email address to make a new facebook account and verify it.

3] Once verified , Add Farmville to you applications.
(I had some problems with adding it as a weird bug keeps going to different pages. You can get past it though)

4] Once you've did this , Go to this website and add this toolbar.
     https://toolbar.zynga.com/install/farmville/ 

5] Where it says "Connect" , Make sure your logged into your account that you just made.
Install it and your Facebook account should have 30 Farm Cash.

6] Add your main account as friend.

7] Log onto your main account and accept friend request and then add the disposable account as FarmVille neighbours.

8] Log back onto your disposable account and send the gifts. I mainly send buildings because of the XP they give.
But you can send anything , A mystery box is a good idea as it's only 16 FV and you can get things worth alot more than 30 FV in it.

9] If your on firefox (Don't know about IE) Click Tools >> Add-Ons
Then find your tool bar which you just installed and uninstall it. Restart Internet Browser.
(You are uninstalling it because Farmville didn't make it one per IP. They made it one Per account/Browser)

10] Repeat all these steps untill your Rich!
It might take some patientce and logging in and out. But it's worth it if you like Farmville *Cough*Dopey*Cough* :confused:
If you need any help, I will help you with the best of my ability.

All Written by Me.

Thanks, Fionn.

The following user thanked Fionn for this useful post:

ResistElite,
05-22-2010, 09:08 PM #2
Jayy
Forever in debt to Jim and ENZO-F#
OMG SWEEEEET, Thanks Fionn much appreciated.

The following user thanked Jayy for this useful post:

Fionn
05-23-2010, 05:29 AM #3
Dopey
NGU :/
Yea since my name is mentioned above, I thought about doing this, but I don't need that many accounts lol. If many people were interested, I would have posted this when it first came out along with some other glitches that gave away some farmcash and stuff but yea
05-23-2010, 05:32 AM #4
Fionn
Banned
Originally posted by Dopey View Post
Yea since my name is mentioned above, I thought about doing this, but I don't need that many accounts lol. If many people were interested, I would have posted this when it first came out along with some other glitches that gave away some farmcash and stuff but yea

Since I've got 5 useless accounts now , Does that other exploit work?
05-23-2010, 05:34 AM #5
the old one was pretty good
05-23-2010, 05:36 AM #6
Dopey
NGU :/
Well the most current one is to send items that were "limited edition". If you want a link to the forum, pm me and I'll send to you.
05-25-2010, 12:59 PM #7
Nice one, thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo