06-19-2010, 09:51 PM #1
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To start of this thread I haven't posted a good thread in a while so I needed to post something so this is the best I could think of...

Some children games that are still fun to play!
I can't post these games links because of the advertising rules but if you go to google and type it in you will find it.

Summer Games 2005

This is a very old school game its tough witch makes a better game you need to advance through the stages to get ur name on the world leader board this game is so hard that no one in the world is on the leader board.

Google Search - Summer Games 2005

Bloxorz

This is actually a new game but is very tough it is a game which is fun trying to figure out how to do the levels and very addictive.

Google Search- Bloxorx

Balloon Tower Defence 3

This is a very childish game so yer but the good points about this game is that it is a personal challenge to beat your best score and gets rearly tough but gets boring after a while.

Google Search- Balloon Tower Defence 3

Stickman RPG

A rearly good game seeing how well you can do !

Age of War 1,2

Age of war awsome game where u evolve through live betting the enemy team but gets a little boring.

These are SOME of the awsome free online games that I could think of post any more good ones and enjoy the games
06-20-2010, 03:35 PM #2
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
and I forgot the other good one
06-23-2010, 02:18 PM #3
Jolly Nigga
NGUs Resident Nigga
Stickman RPG. Ive been playing that game since I was like 9 lol.
06-24-2010, 07:34 AM #4
rewind1uk
Can’t trickshot me!
thanks guys going to them these a go
07-01-2010, 09:08 PM #5
bloons tower defense ftw
07-01-2010, 10:07 PM #6
Another 2 good games you should add are: Crush the castle & The Missile Game 3D
03-22-2024, 12:44 AM #7
Hi guys. https://slotsempire.com/online-roulette is a gambling lover's paradise! I fell in love with their exciting roulette games from the first spin. They have a huge selection of games, from classic variations to unique variants, which allows you to always find something new and exciting. Plus, the process of playing on the site is very smooth and user-friendly.
Last edited by Faraon233 ; 03-24-2024 at 04:51 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo