08-13-2012, 04:57 PM #1
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

When this happens, yeah you can gloat. Your mod is successful.

Frankly I'm impressed. I haven't seen this in American stores yet, but I'm sure it isn't far off.

Sad thing is, once WarZ launches, will their sales continue?

I am waiting to see the requirements for WarZ. I hope it's like Hawken so even crappy pre-built store bought PC's can play it, but I expect to be disappointed.

If they REALLY want to make money off of this, they need to make WarZ for the Xbox and PS3. Launch it multi-platform and profit major.

Thoughts?

Anyone from the UK or anywhere else in the world see this in their stores?

Disclaimer: Image is not mine, found it while browsing the Internet.

The following 2 users say thank you to Cryptic for this useful post:

chris2k7sears,
08-13-2012, 05:16 PM #2
Their sales wont matter since its the Devs behind Arma that are working on Warz along with the devs behind DayZ, but If you are correct about Warz needing a power hunger PC to run then people will go back to Arma2/Dayz. Even still I can see them having a non-HD version (without HD texture packs) and a HD version, usually both free except HD textures are 4gb or so bigger.
08-13-2012, 06:53 PM #3
TPB Bubbles
< ^ > < ^ >
I just purchased the combined games arma 2 and arrowhead gonna play DAyZ today i cant wait
08-13-2012, 07:10 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
What even more amazing the fact the game is not finished yet.

I wish them luck
08-13-2012, 08:14 PM #5
waltuO
N'wahs With Attitude
You're all going to have buyer's remorse from buying shitty ARMA II when DayZ is released as standalone.

The following user thanked waltuO for this useful post:

Cryptic
08-13-2012, 11:08 PM #6
Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
You're all going to have buyer's remorse from buying shitty ARMA II when DayZ is released as standalone.

Arma 2 is still a great game...

WarZ doesn't stand a chance, a shitty hash of DayZ, with the crappy battle inc engine.
They are supposedly already playing the game in alpha, but all we've seen so far are some photoshopped pictures and bullet points.

Once DayZ goes stand alone it will get even better as he will have full access to the engine and can do anything.

Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post
Their sales wont matter since its the Devs behind Arma that are working on Warz along with the devs behind DayZ, but If you are correct about Warz needing a power hunger PC to run then people will go back to Arma2/Dayz. Even still I can see them having a non-HD version (without HD texture packs) and a HD version, usually both free except HD textures are 4gb or so bigger.

Who told you that? BI have no connection to WarZ. They are funding DayZ and are in direct competition with WarZ.
08-14-2012, 12:30 AM #7
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Dayz lags horribly for me. I cant figure out why though, i can play arma 2 fine, when i go online with that i get shit fps too.

I need people to play dayz with because i dont exactly understand what im going for on it really...

Last time i wondered around for a few hours without contacting shit. no zombies, humans cars guns anything
Last edited by txlonghorn97 ; 08-14-2012 at 12:36 AM.
08-14-2012, 01:30 AM #8
NasrullerT
Do a barrel roll!
thats exactly the same for me, it lags like mad!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo