04-19-2014, 01:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i've been working on this with my team for quite a while now but havn't really told anyone much about this game until we were completely certain we can pull this game off. So today I was really proud to announced Avoidance:

You must login or register to view this content.

That web-page is not much at the moment, but as we release more about it over time it will become occupied with plenty of information and screenshots.

Here is some of the features that we've put a lot of time into perfecting and creating:

• The game runs at a stable resolution of 1920x1080 and of course runs really nicely in 1080p.
  • The game is a cross between a Space Adventure and an RPG.
  • The game is open-world.
  • The game has full support for both Keyboard and Gamepads (Controllers).
  • Players are able to take screenshots from within the game. This feature works with both Gamepad and Keyboard controls.

Below is a screenshot of one of the planets you can discover in the map. Please note the graphics for the planet is a quick placeholder that took about 10 minutes to throw together. We are currently working on nicer looking planets (Without the glowing being cut off at the sides especially).

This screenshot was taken using the feature that we have built into the game. As you can see the screenshot has not downgraded the quality of the game, instead it kept the HD look to it (regardless of the rushed placeholder sprites).

In addition, the soundtrack that is currently being composed for the game is also amazing! You guys will hear a quick preview of it at somepoint on the Avoidance web-page.

That's all I can really say about the project at the moment. If you guys support the project, we don't ask for any backing money, all we ask is for you to share the Avoidance web-page around as it's developing overtime.

Thank you all for being such an amazing gaming community!
Game On!
04-19-2014, 09:39 PM #2
Countdown was added to the site and a new screenshot has been revealed! Check it out guys! Please tell me your thoughts on this project so far! We are interested in what you guys think of it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo