06-17-2010, 10:35 PM #1
a24fan
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

I was looking up gaming pc's on YouTube and I came across Neweggs channel and saw a video showing that PC build, and I checked the price and it was only $800, one guy also commented saying you could play Crysis on high, but does that mean I could play CoD4 maxed out with like around 100FPS?

And I don't know how Newegg works or PC's but if I replaced Windows 7 in that build with Windows XP(I heard Windows 7 had problems gaming) and the graphics card with an ATI Radeon HD 5970 PCI-E 16X 2GB GDDR5 Video Card(Some one said this was a really good card) for one would that card even work with that build 2 if I changed anything would it like make it not a combo thing and I would save any kind of money because its not what they put together? $800-$1000 Pc is realistic for me.
06-17-2010, 10:40 PM #2
SEEBEE
Gym leader
It is a good PC, but if you plan on getting a 5970, build a high end computer, the processor would bottleneck the hell outta that card. and on top of that the card is as much as the whole computer costs.

You must login or register to view this content.

Sure the card is good, but its honestly only a high end enthusiast card, most people dont even need remotely this much power to play games, most people that own this card use it strictly for benchmarking purposes.
Last edited by SEEBEE ; 06-17-2010 at 10:46 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo