11-10-2011, 08:54 PM #1
iDelude
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are some links.. Tell me what ya'll think

You must login or register to view this content.

11-10-2011, 10:33 PM #2
Graphics cards are pretty crap on all of them.
I suggest you build your own Winky Winky
11-11-2011, 03:50 PM #3
iDelude
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FlyingIrishMan View Post
Graphics cards are pretty crap on all of them.
I suggest you build your own Winky Winky

If you can find better parts than those for less than £600 then get me list pl0x?
11-11-2011, 11:45 PM #4
TRBZA
Vault dweller
Originally posted by iDelude View Post
If you can find better parts than those for less than £600 then get me list pl0x?

Newegg sell much cheaper than anywhere in the UK/Europe, and they only ship the US/Canada :/ If you want to game on your pc then 600£ will be the bare minimum to get you a decent system if you want it pre built or you could use scan.co.uk and buy the parts and build yourself or use hardwareversand.de and buy the parts and build yourself, hardwareversand also offer you the option to have them assemble your pc for 20 EURO so if you don't want to build it yourself and you want it cheap then thats your best bet. I bought my parts from there on Wednesday and the site is extremely reliable but i spent 720£ on mine. Also if your getting one don't buy windows pirate it yourself.
11-16-2011, 12:57 PM #5
markkdepp
Save Point
I think the best PC is intel corei7 with high performance and portability. You can have multitasking, multi threading and better graphic card support with it.
11-16-2011, 09:53 PM #6
most gamers i know including my self have chosen the intel i5 2500k over the i7 purely becasue its cheaper, can still be overclocked easily to 4.5-4.9ghz and the fact that hardly anything supports multi threading

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo