12-21-2011, 08:49 PM #1
Astro-
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so as many of you already know, Christmas is right around the corner. I have made a plan to get a computer on Dec. 26. I have about a $900 budget for everything. I would use this computer for:
1) Editing COD videos and occasional GFX
2) Record using Hauppuage HD PVR
3) Occasional Word and Powerpoint documents for school
4) COD4 maybe

So i need your help. I have a few computers in mind but want to get the most bang for my buck with the most power. I would like a gaming computer and can get a store by my house to build it for $169.99. But i don't know if that is the cheapest, best way to go. I just want power, and decent price. If you could link me, that would be great!
12-21-2011, 09:18 PM #2
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Originally posted by ix
Ok so as many of you already know, Christmas is right around the corner. I have made a plan to get a computer on Dec. 26. I have about a $900 budget for everything. I would use this computer for:
1) Editing COD videos and occasional GFX
2) Record using Hauppuage HD PVR
3) Occasional Word and Powerpoint documents for school
4) COD4 maybe

So i need your help. I have a few computers in mind but want to get the most bang for my buck with the most power. I would like a gaming computer and can get a store by my house to build it for $169.99. But i don't know if that is the cheapest, best way to go. I just want power, and decent price. If you could link me, that would be great!

I think you should build it yourself. It's not that hard. Winky Winky

Those 169.99$ would be a waste. Instead you should take the money and use it on the components. It gets you that little extra you know Winky Winky =D

If you can go a little higher on the price, you should consider this You must login or register to view this content.
But still overall, your best choice would be to build it yourself I think.
Last edited by Chrom3D ; 12-21-2011 at 09:22 PM.
12-21-2011, 09:41 PM #3
Astro-
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Chrom3D View Post
I think you should build it yourself. It's not that hard. Winky Winky

Those 169.99$ would be a waste. Instead you should take the money and use it on the components. It gets you that little extra you know Winky Winky =D

If you can go a little higher on the price, you should consider this You must login or register to view this content.
But still overall, your best choice would be to build it yourself I think.

But the only problem with that is i'm 14 and fiddling with 800$ of electrical equipment can be a bit hard for me. Lol
12-21-2011, 09:54 PM #4
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Originally posted by ix
But the only problem with that is i'm 14 and fiddling with 800$ of electrical equipment can be a bit hard for me. Lol

Dont you have any relatives that can help you? Maybe watch some videos or something.
12-21-2011, 10:13 PM #5
Astro-
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Chrom3D View Post
Dont you have any relatives that can help you? Maybe watch some videos or something.

That's a great idea. My dad's friend has a computer business and he could probably build it for me Happy
12-22-2011, 02:28 PM #6
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Originally posted by ix
That's a great idea. My dad's friend has a computer business and he could probably build it for me Happy

Good to see you found a solution Winky Winky

Will the extra 170$ go on the computer then?
12-23-2011, 04:07 AM #7
Astro-
Pokemon Trainer
Most likely

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo