12-28-2011, 05:01 AM #1
RavagedBoom
Sing My Guitar
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need a good gaming PC. One that can run Skyrim, CoD, and BF3. I don't need a PC that can run Crysis 2 on maximum settings I just need something to start me off. Any suggestions?
01-03-2012, 05:15 PM #2
TRBZA
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Fight View Post
I need a good gaming PC. One that can run Skyrim, CoD, and BF3. I don't need a PC that can run Crysis 2 on maximum settings I just need something to start me off. Any suggestions?

Whats your price range ? I assume for those games about 1000-1300, also are you in US or the UK and are you building it yourself or do you want it pre-built ?

Well for gaming the i5 2500K is the best choice, For your GPU go with a GTX 560 Ti or Radeon 6950 and as for other parts just put in whatever fits your budget. I'd recommend a good Corsair power supply and get a CPU cooler (Corsair H60) because the i5 2500K can be seriously overclocked, like i said for your other parts just go with what fits your budget but, if I were you I'd either wait for the AMD 7000 series launch anytime soon or Get a GTX 570 if you can swing it, If you get a 6950 get the 2GB version because games like BF3 etc need that extra V-RAM. Also for RAM 8GB is plenty, I'd go for Corsair Vengeance. Hope this helps Smile Also what ever you do, DO NOT get an AMD CPU. If you thin you need one because your on a budget NO ! Cheap out on other parts and get an i5 2500K, the Socket 1155 that they use will also be compatible with Ivybridge, the new line of Intel CPU's expected to launch in April.
01-03-2012, 06:52 PM #3
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Fight View Post
I need a good gaming PC. One that can run Skyrim, CoD, and BF3. I don't need a PC that can run Crysis 2 on maximum settings I just need something to start me off. Any suggestions?

CyberPower PC Black Pearl .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo