04-18-2012, 07:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

i'm mainly thinking of light gaming (Starcraft 2, WoW etc) probably on low settings for the best FPS,
and ofc internet browsing etc however 6gb of ram will be more then enough for that ^^

for the price, it seems like a bargain, although i'm not to keen on the beats audio as that probably increased the price by a fair bit..
04-18-2012, 08:22 PM #2
himpmund
E-Dubble <3
Why laptop? You can build yourself much better gaming rig for same price.

But if you want that, it will be okay for light gaming, just little overpriced in my eyes...
04-19-2012, 01:44 AM #3
longshotsniper
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Jenkzzy View Post
HP Pavilion dv6-6c75sa 15.6

i'm mainly thinking of light gaming (Starcraft 2, WoW etc) probably on low settings for the best FPS,
and ofc internet browsing etc however 6gb of ram will be more then enough for that

for the price, it seems like a bargain, although i'm not to keen on the beats audio as that probably increased the price by a fair bit..

Yeah. Like himpmund said. its good for light gaming. probably play wow on mini. specs... I would suggest widening your bidget a little. I spent $580 on mine and I can run any game maxed out. but mine is a desktop. If you want to be able to play games at a nice frame rate then i would suggest buying a gaming computer. but those can be quite more expensive than a desktop.
04-19-2012, 07:02 AM #4
Originally posted by himpmund View Post
Why laptop? You can build yourself much better gaming rig for same price.

But if you want that, it will be okay for light gaming, just little overpriced in my eyes...

what's overpriced about it? the processor, graphics and ram are all decent for that price?
04-19-2012, 08:00 AM #5
himpmund
E-Dubble <3
Originally posted by Jenkzzy View Post
what's overpriced about it? the processor, graphics and ram are all decent for that price?

Everything Smile laptops just arent made for gaming. If you want to game, buy a real PC.
04-19-2012, 07:12 PM #6
Millz
Worth the Weight
Sick and tired of people saying "If you want to game buy a Desktop"

My $2000 rig has a purpose, to play games and to cut serious film, it's not one bit portable and I don't need it to be.

He wants a laptop because he needs a laptop, obviously not to play BF3 at max settings. People need laptop's for a reason: portability.

Now if you are going to just be using this computer at home, get a Desktop, but it seems to be that you need this laptop because you actually need to go places with it. To me this seems like a good laptop, if you want a bit more firepower, go for something like a Dell XPS.

The following user thanked Millz for this useful post:

Pichu

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo