10-25-2014, 01:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone kind enough with the best knowledge of pcs be willing to make me a build on pcpartpicker.. I'm looking for a gaming and streaming setup for a $300 budget.
Thanks again . Smile
-Raymond Reddington (Gixxer)
10-26-2014, 08:17 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Raymond
Anyone kind enough with the best knowledge of pcs be willing to make me a build on pcpartpicker.. I'm looking for a gaming and streaming setup for a $300 budget.
Thanks again . Smile
-Raymond Reddington (Gixxer)

Well $300 isn't enough. $350 is kinda workable. Your best bet is surfing craigslist and find a dell optiplex or equivalent with a Intel i5 and like 6gb of ram in the $200 range and add a gtx 750ti 2gb. If u wanna build go to $450 to get a really good product u will be really happy with or take a gamble with a used parts off eBay
10-26-2014, 08:31 PM #3
Originally posted by Carl
Well $300 isn't enough. $350 is kinda workable. Your best bet is surfing craigslist and find a dell optiplex or equivalent with a Intel i5 and like 6gb of ram in the $200 range and add a gtx 750ti 2gb. If u wanna build go to $450 to get a really good product u will be really happy with or take a gamble with a used parts off eBay

thanks and yea i know its hard to work with this is for my cousin though tears. i told him just do the builds you gave me but he onlys has $350 max atm
10-26-2014, 09:20 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Raymond
thanks and yea i know its hard to work with this is for my cousin though tears. i told him just do the builds you gave me but he onlys has $350 max atm

What do they want to do with the PC? That would also help but moving it up to $400 is a good idea
10-26-2014, 10:09 PM #5
Originally posted by Carl
What do they want to do with the PC? That would also help but moving it up to $400 is a good idea

He said he'll do $ 400 and he is looking for a gaming one not too big just a few simple games, streaming and a video editing build.
10-26-2014, 10:20 PM #6
Whatsup?

Which game are you planning to stream? $300 might be possible if you find used parts. If you could bump the budget a tad bit to $400 you'd be a bit more future proof.
10-26-2014, 10:40 PM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Performance at that price point is going to be around the same as a console right now. Throw in live streaming it going to suffer performance wise. Higher budget would be a wise idea if you want to do it full time, looking at around 30fps, with the settings low to middle range depends on the game.
Question to ask what titles do you play on playing?

League of legends or hearthstone no problem but other games are going to suffer.
Live steaming takes quite a bit of CPU power which can cause performance issues with framerate.
Bit like getting you to drive a car and do a maths exam at the same time, possible but you have to switch between tasks.

APU build with a GPU would be a wise choice you gain quite a bit of performance for the price against a CPU.
Pair the CPU with the GPU, RAM can also help performance wise. [1UP and Toke going to hate me but it the best choice]
Example You must login or register to view this content.
10-26-2014, 11:13 PM #8
Last edited by Mozzy ; 09-12-2019 at 10:28 PM.
10-29-2014, 02:15 AM #9
Aimz
Do a barrel roll!
i would get a good graphics card and a cheap amd 8core cpu Tiphat

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo