11-18-2014, 06:59 AM #1
StevensCruz
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,
After searching and talking to various people this is what i got to far.

You must login or register to view this content.

Would be awesome if i could get some feedback on what i have came up with, i'm also missing a couple parts like a cd drive and case, need some help with those.

Best Regards,
Stevens

UPDATE: Some people have told me to go with an i5, why?
Last edited by StevensCruz ; 11-18-2014 at 07:03 AM. Reason: added "Update".
11-18-2014, 09:21 PM #2
Originally posted by StevensCruz711 View Post
Hello,

Would be awesome if i could get some feedback on what i have came up with, i'm also missing a couple parts like a cd drive and case, need some help with those.

Best Regards,
Stevens

If you going to be doing any video rendering or editing then it would be worth getting an i7 since the Hyper Threading really does help with render times etc.

If you only plan on playing games and maybe abit of light video work then go for the i5. Only go for the i7 if you do video work often. Hopefully this helps you decide which one to get
11-19-2014, 12:03 AM #3
StevensCruz
Gym leader
Originally posted by Silent
If you going to be doing any video rendering or editing then it would be worth getting an i7 since the Hyper Threading really does help with render times etc.

If you only plan on playing games and maybe abit of light video work then go for the i5. Only go for the i7 if you do video work often. Hopefully this helps you decide which one to get

I think im in the last stages of completing my build, FINALLY.

Here is the latest version of what i have. If you know of anything else i can get that is better for the same price please let me know. Like maybe a better GPU or Mobo or even Memory please let me know.

Just wanted to thank you for all the help you have provided me.
Last edited by StevensCruz ; 11-19-2014 at 12:16 AM.
11-19-2014, 03:11 PM #4
I think im in the last stages of completing my build, FINALLY.

Here is the latest version of what i have. If you know of anything else i can get that is better for the same price please let me know. Like maybe a better GPU or Mobo or even Memory please let me know.

Just wanted to thank you for all the help you have provided me.

No problem I'm happy to help.

I would personally go for this PSU:You must login or register to view this content. It's cheaper than your current one and they come with a 10 year warranty as well which means they must have great confidence in their product. I personally use the 850w and it runs like a dream.

Apart from the PSU your list is pretty solid and should be a great system. Just one warning the case is massive so make sure you have somewhere to store it and it looks sick as well (I have this exact case).

Good luck : D
11-26-2014, 09:14 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Hello,

Best Regards,
Stevens

50% more price for 15% gain of preformance for a I7, that 50% saving could be used on GPUs.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo