12-19-2014, 03:08 PM #1
Phobia
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, this is a build im probably going to do. I am finally ready to join the You must login or register to view this content.

NOTICE: Please leave Intel/AMD debates out of this, to make the intel build to work with my budget I would have to use a i3 and im not doing that XD

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Phobia ; 12-21-2014 at 09:29 AM. Reason: New build
12-19-2014, 04:45 PM #2
Respect_Cartman
Maggbot timeout!
It is a decent build for the budget. It all depends on your budget. Whenever I build mine, I just go higher than the specs of market's heaviest game to make sure that it will last me next few years. But when it comes to PC gaming, its all about preferences and budget. Smile
12-19-2014, 06:53 PM #3
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by Cartman View Post
It is a decent build for the budget. It all depends on your budget. Whenever I build mine, I just go higher than the specs of market's heaviest game to make sure that it will last me next few years. But when it comes to PC gaming, its all about preferences and budget. Smile

Well, Ideally I would like to keep it around $850 with the monitor I have in there Smile
12-19-2014, 08:27 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Phobia View Post
Hey guys, this is a build im probably going to do. I am finally ready to join the You must login or register to view this content.

NOTICE: Please leave Intel/AMD debates out of this, to make the intel build to work with my budget I would have to use a i3 and im not doing that XD

You must login or register to view this content. not sure if you forgot a hdd on purpose

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Phobia
12-19-2014, 09:22 PM #5
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by Conan
You must login or register to view this content. not sure if you forgot a hdd on purpose

Yes I did, I have plenty of hdds and don't have the money for a ssd but I will get one eventually
12-19-2014, 10:55 PM #6
Dan
I'm a god.
I'd recommend getting a aftermarket cooler for your CPU.
12-20-2014, 03:53 AM #7
Respect_Cartman
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Phobia View Post
Well, Ideally I would like to keep it around $850 with the monitor I have in there Smile

850 is a pretty decent target. You may want to look for some after market items to offset any unexpected add-ons too.
12-20-2014, 05:34 AM #8
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by Conan

You really made that work nicely. Do you think a Corsair TX7500 psu is good for this build?
12-21-2014, 09:30 AM #9
Phobia
Little One
Alright, so I have decided to go ballsy and upgrade the build. Tell me what you think of this one.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo