01-19-2015, 02:56 PM #1
Panda.
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does a gaming keyboard and mouse make a difference from using regular ones?
01-19-2015, 03:27 PM #2
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Panda. View Post
Does a gaming keyboard and mouse make a difference from using regular ones?

It Depends on how you look at it but to me yes it makes a difference.

For a Gaming keyboard getting a good quality one.

-Looks nicer
-I find myself able to type faster using a better keyboard as well as the Key press is alot easier so my fingers feel comfortable.
-Gaming keyboards usually last longer since made of better quality.

As for a gaming mouse.

-Usually reacts better so you will have better aim while playing a game.
-Some mouses have side buttons for Button macros.
-Feels better in the hand since it is made with better quality and sometimes has a side grip.
-Mouse lasts longer with the clicks.
-Also you can get a mouse that looks cool.
01-19-2015, 08:34 PM #3
Millz
Worth the Weight

There's no such thing as a "gaming" keyboard. Most "gaming" branded things are just regular keyboards with fun lights attached to them so they can sell them for more money.

The best keyboards are mechanical keyboards. They're usually not branded as "gaming keyboards" although they sometimes are. It really depends on what kind of switch you personally like, my favorite are blues. There's reds, browns, blacks, greens, blues, clears, etc. Really whichever you like is up to you.

Prices really just depend on the brand. I advise you stay away from Razer unless you get their keyboards on sale or something. (Like my scrub ass tears).

Gaming mice *kind of* are a thing. The only real difference is that they most likely have a higher quality laser that lasts longer and offers better response times. But there are some really good "gaming" mice that are on the market for like $30. You don't need to spend more than that kind of money on a mouse unless you really want the extra buttons for mmo's or something of that nature.
01-22-2015, 11:48 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?

Mouse not much maybe a couple extra buttons but nothing else apart from quality of materials.
Keyboards certain ones have support for macro commands others don't which can be used in video games.
Pretty much marketing which has no impact however some keyboards are better built and what Millz said is right you want that type of keyboard.
01-22-2015, 11:51 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Millz View Post
There's no such thing as a "gaming" keyboard. Most "gaming" branded things are just regular keyboards with fun lights attached to them so they can sell them for more money.

The best keyboards are mechanical keyboards. They're usually not branded as "gaming keyboards" although they sometimes are. It really depends on what kind of switch you personally like, my favorite are blues. There's reds, browns, blacks, greens, blues, clears, etc. Really whichever you like is up to you.

Prices really just depend on the brand. I advise you stay away from Razer unless you get their keyboards on sale or something. (Like my scrub ass tears).

Gaming mice *kind of* are a thing. The only real difference is that they most likely have a higher quality laser that lasts longer and offers better response times. But there are some really good "gaming" mice that are on the market for like $30. You don't need to spend more than that kind of money on a mouse unless you really want the extra buttons for mmo's or something of that nature.

I got a mechanical razer for $50 and it has there cherry blue copies and no leds its a fairly nice keyboard tbh

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo