09-02-2015, 06:36 AM #1
llBeastModell
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm looking at a custom Gaming PC to run GTA V on

and would like to know if it would run it before I buy it

Memory: 8 GB Operating System: Windows 7 30-day Trial
Processor Turbo: 4.0 GHz Processor Type: AMD A4-7300
Hard: 1 TB Processor Speed: 3.8 GHz
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 8470D Graphics Processing Type: Integrated/On-Board Graphics

You must login or register to view this content.

heres the link to the ebay item

09-02-2015, 06:37 AM #2
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by llBeastModell View Post
I'm looking at a custom Gaming PC to run GTA V on

Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 8470D Graphics Processing Type: Integrated/On-Board Graphics

I suggest building your PC as it's cheaper. :p
09-02-2015, 06:48 AM #3
llBeastModell
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Vanz View Post

I suggest building your PC as it's cheaper. :p

I would but the amount of parts would cost more then the price of this PC

I have a some what Gaming PC it has

8GB ram
AMD HD 6570 Radeon Graphics Card
HDD died on me
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
CPU came off the motherboard
Power Supply not sure the output power think its 400 watts
09-02-2015, 06:51 AM #4
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
I would but the amount of parts would cost more then the price of this PC

I have a some what Gaming PC it has

8GB ram
AMD HD 6570 Radeon Graphics Card
HDD died on me
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
CPU came off the motherboard
Power Supply not sure the output power think its 400 watts

Just check out the link I gave. They also have a tool on there to see if your pc will run gta.

The following user thanked Vanz for this useful post:

llBeastModell
09-03-2015, 11:33 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race

short answer : fuck no
long answer: you need to spend more money to get a good pc to play a game as demanding as gta v and ebay isn't the place to look.

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

llBeastModell
09-04-2015, 12:21 AM #6
supersup
Bounty hunter
buy gaming pc with:intel core i5 and a better graphics card
09-04-2015, 08:37 PM #7
You can try using You must login or register to view this content. to make up a powerful pc build more than capable of running GTA V (obviously depending on the amount you want to spend. Also make sure to check the minimum requirements which are:

MINIMUM:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Hard Drive: 65 GB available space
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
09-05-2015, 06:43 PM #8
Toke
PC Master Race

You must login or register to view this content. this would a ok low end gaming pc and if u want to upgrade it put a good graphics card in it. u can get some good stuff used for $100 like a gtx 670, 760, 770 and amd r9 280,280x 7950 and 7970
09-05-2015, 10:19 PM #9
llBeastModell
Do a barrel roll!
I decided to get my old Gaming PC Repaired and upgrade the CPU I have a AMD HD6570 Graphics card I bought a few months ago but May upgrade to a better Graphics Card next month when I get paid

I'm working on a deal to trade in my all in one touchscreen PC for the repairs and upgrades seieng as the touchscreen PC cost $550 new and only had it for about 8 days should get me a deal for what I'm looking for.

mys well get the best stuff I can get that way it can handle newer games
09-06-2015, 05:15 PM #10
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
You're not going to play GTA V with a $300 PC, not even close. Lowest settings at 15 FPS maybe? And don't bother putting money into upgrading an old PC. You'll just be throwing money down the drain and always be feeling that you need an upgrade. It's best to save and build a completely new PC. Every time you get paid, put $50-100 to the side. Yes, it will take a while, but it'll pay off at the end.

You've said it yourself, "I bought a few months ago, but may upgrade to a better graphics card next month when I get paid." See? You're just throwing money down the drain. How much did you pay for the AMD HD 6570, like $60-80? Now you're already feeling the need to upgrade to a better graphics card. For example, let's say the graphics you're going to buy is $150. Instead of spending $60-80 on the HD 6570 then upgrading to a better graphics card for $150, you could've saved that money all together and gotten a $200+ graphics.

I see it all the time. A person wants to upgrade their old, weak prebuilt PC and when they do upgrade it, they always feel like they need a upgrade. It even happened with me. I had a HP prebuilt back in 2011 with some Intel Pentium CPU and integrated graphics. I wanted to upgrade it with as little money as possible, so I purchased an Intel i3-2120, a GTX 760, and a new power supply to power the GTX 760. My prebuilt was using the LGA 1155 socket for the Pentium CPU, so the i3 I purchased was using an outdated architecture and bottlenecked the crap out of the GTX 760. If I had purchased a current gen i3 (such as i3-4160), the newer i3 wouldn't have bottlenecked a GTX 760. So I had to return the GTX 760 to find something a little weaker for my CPU to not bottleneck, I ended up getting the GTX 650. My upgraded prebuilt just didn't have enough gaming performance. I wanted a better graphics card, but my CPU was holding me back. If I wanted to upgrade the CPU, I would also have to upgrade my motherboard. I ended up just building a new PC anyways. With the money I spent on the Intel i3, GTX 650, and power supply, which is around $250-300, my current PC could've been better.

And just an fyi. Old, outdated hardware will cost more than new, updated hardware unless you buy it used. Older hardware cost more than newer hardware because the old hardware has been taken off store shelves and online retailers, and the prices of old hardware raise so people will buy the newer hardware.
Last edited by Rawr ; 09-06-2015 at 05:42 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo