06-07-2010, 12:47 AM #1
Ryan'
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys.
if you play Runescape and want to see real results on your accounts... why would you not want to bot? on You must login or register to view this content. there is a program that is free & downloadable. the paid version is 10000000% better but the Lite version is fine.

On this program you can do alot. you can download scripts, and then run them with the client. the script selection is amazing and you can find a bot for anything you want to do in the game. (just about)

So if you want to buy this program, or download and test it out -- head to the website. and if you have any questions feel FREE to ask me about it. i hope this helps out.
06-07-2010, 12:56 AM #2
FullTilt
Little One
The Nexus Lite client is only free on weekends, but I will admit the paid version is MUCH better. I do not have a pro auth but I do have multiple single auths that are well worth it.

However there are still versions of RSBot being updated, and Quirlion is great (I personally know one of the founders in real life).

Unfortunately KBot is being shut down on Tuesday, which I will miss dearly - R.I.P. Kbot.
06-07-2010, 01:08 AM #3
Adkins
Banned
How is it better? Bannable/Not Bannable?
06-07-2010, 02:41 AM #4
Ryan'
Bounty hunter
the scripts make the Anti-Ban. NeXuS PRO is just a program that runs the scripts whenever you want. but the scripts you can get are so nicely coded it makes any other bot software look like shit. its genuinely un matched.
06-07-2010, 02:49 PM #5
FullTilt
Little One
Originally posted by 12 View Post
How is it better? Bannable/Not Bannable?

It's Random support are more up-to-date (generally) than other bots, and since you are paying for most of the scripts they are generally of a higher quality and will result in a lessened chance of a ban.
06-07-2010, 10:16 PM #6
go go botttttttt
06-07-2010, 10:25 PM #7
we need nexus bot pro codes and stuff now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo