12-19-2014, 01:05 AM #1
StevensCruz
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently got a really good gaming RIG and all i want to do is game on it obviously.. but it seems like this section of the forums has been dead for a long time... or maybe even never alive. Wish this could be like the COD section on teh forums.. except for all the scrubs. ANY recommended games i should get?
12-19-2014, 01:55 AM #2
Dan
I'm a god.
Originally posted by StevensCruz711 View Post
I recently got a really good gaming RIG and all i want to do is game on it obviously.. but it seems like this section of the forums has been dead for a long time... or maybe even never alive. Wish this could be like the COD section on teh forums.. except for all the scrubs. ANY recommended games i should get?

What genre are you into? List some games you like.. Is there any games you want?
12-19-2014, 11:06 AM #3
MeowDev
Power to the Premium
It's not that the section is dead, it's that the majority of the gamers on NGU are console gamers.
12-19-2014, 10:35 PM #4
StevensCruz
Gym leader
Originally posted by MeowDev View Post
It's not that the section is dead, it's that the majority of the gamers on NGU are console gamers.

True.
12-20-2014, 10:45 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by StevensCruz711 View Post
I recently got a really good gaming RIG and all i want to do is game on it obviously.. but it seems like this section of the forums has been dead for a long time... or maybe even never alive. Wish this could be like the COD section on teh forums.. except for all the scrubs. ANY recommended games i should get?

its more active now then it was 2 years ago, it was no one now there is a core group of pc gamers that is growing
12-20-2014, 10:50 PM #6
StevensCruz
Gym leader
Originally posted by Conan
its more active now then it was 2 years ago, it was no one now there is a core group of pc gamers that is growing

I agree with what your saying.. Lets expand this section of the forums.. I will be active Upside Down Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo