01-19-2015, 12:44 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anybody picked up this game?
What do you think about the air drops?
01-19-2015, 01:07 PM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Anybody picked up this game?
What do you think about the air drops?

Nope, I don't plan on it. Way back when this game was announced they said it would not be a micro transaction pay to win game. Except it is. Not to mention early access doesn't seem to sit well with me considering this is sony that is making this game.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

Vince
01-19-2015, 06:10 PM #3
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
A little mad that Devs flat out lied when it came to Pay2Win. Now, the game itself looks like a lot of fun, but I'm not gonna play a game for hours to make progress that, in minutes, someone else with 10$ could do.
01-20-2015, 06:38 PM #4
Apparently all that pay2win stuff is going to be removed. They already have nerfed air drops as of yesterday.
01-22-2015, 10:21 PM #5
Uncertain
Climbing up the ladder
I was going to buy it on launch but I wasn't too sure on the location of my card so I physically couldn't then there was the login issues then the P2W and then the fact it was probably going to have a ton of glitches for a while so I thought nope now I think I'm just going to wait the 6 months and get it free :/
01-23-2015, 03:09 PM #6
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by OG
Apparently all that pay2win stuff is going to be removed. They already have nerfed air drops as of yesterday.

It's sony. I wouldn't take much of anything they say as the truth.
It was never supposed to be in the game to begin with.
01-25-2015, 02:52 AM #7
this game sucks dick and i havent played it yet haha, but seriously check out 7 days to die miles ahead of h1z1 not best looking but its functional and still in development
01-29-2015, 06:59 AM #8
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
I bought EA last week and the game is like a roller coaster right now. It is in alpha, so there will be a lot of patches. I don't want to treat it as an official release. I want to see the end result before I can say the game is good or bad. This is also my first sandbox-type game.
02-15-2015, 12:07 AM #9
The game was fun during the first weeks but now its filled with hackers with annoying dudes that take the game too serious. Heres just a montage of me having fun in game:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo