Post: Anyone know how to obtain cutscenes from game files?
02-21-2015, 03:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey,

So I need to grab a few cutscenes from a few games on a video that I am editing. Instead of playing through all of the games again and hoping that I remember to record at the right time I figured it'd be easier to find the cutscenes files, convert them and then use them in my editing...

But after installing Assassin's Creed 1 and spending a good 15 minutes skimming through the game files, I can't seem to locate any of them. I found a .bik and use a .bik viewer but that was just the intro to the game and nothing else. Does anyone know where the cutscenes are typically located?

Cheers!
02-22-2015, 01:51 AM #2
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
I tried to find information on it and was unsuccessful, however I found this youtube video with them all:

You can You must login or register to view this content. it to get a video file. If this isn't what you're looking for then good luck!
02-22-2015, 02:49 PM #3
Originally posted by CyberNomadic View Post
I tried to find information on it and was unsuccessful, however I found this youtube video with them all:

You can You must login or register to view this content. it to get a video file. If this isn't what you're looking for then good luck!

Yeah, I suppose I could just take a few scenes from that video. But it's bugging me how these videos are even made like I doubt they actually play through it and record every cutscene just for the sake of making these videos. There has to cutscenes files somewhere atleast in the gamefiles otherwise they wouldn't exist in-game 0_o

Aha thanks for you help though! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo