03-11-2015, 02:56 PM #1
Ic3Cr34m
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Suggestions on games that are excellent to mod?
03-11-2015, 09:19 PM #2
atigateway
Do a barrel roll!
GTA V for PC when it comes out and no worrys of bans off PSN as no one gets banned off Windows gaming if they do its east to get back on.
03-11-2015, 09:49 PM #3
Originally posted by atigateway View Post
GTA V for PC when it comes out and no worrys of bans off PSN as no one gets banned off Windows gaming if they do its east to get back on.

Go break whatever it is you used to create this post..

OT: Any game can be modded on PC, Garry's mod being one of the most popular ones, but the thing with PC gaming which keeps me coming back is the opportunity's are endless, just yesterday I was watching someone fishing on skyrim only to run into a fight with a fucking lightsaber (pc mod).
Nearly anything can be modded, In a good way and a bad way (sadly) just whatever you do, please don't even try to mod GTA V, let us enjoy the game for at least a month first....
03-12-2015, 10:07 AM #4
stuart1001
NextGenUpdate Elite
GTA San andreas is good to mod.
03-13-2015, 05:46 PM #5
Default Avatar
Brad
Originally posted by OtagoFlames View Post

this >
03-13-2015, 06:15 PM #6
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Brad View Post
this >

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Rath
03-15-2015, 11:15 PM #7
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by atigateway View Post

Originally posted by OtagoFlames View Post
Go break whatever it is you used to create this post..

OT: Any game can be modded on PC, Garry's mod being one of the most popular ones, but the thing with PC gaming which keeps me coming back is the opportunity's are endless, just yesterday I was watching someone fishing on skyrim only to run into a fight with a fucking lightsaber (pc mod).
Nearly anything can be modded, In a good way and a bad way (sadly) just whatever you do, please don't even try to mod GTA V, let us enjoy the game for at least a month first....

There seems to be a misunderstanding here. When someone says mod a PC game they are talking about texture mods, new gameplay. Hell even whole expansions. Not some really memory editing.
03-18-2015, 12:22 AM #8
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Honestly, Bethesda has some of the best games for modding. Nothing beats good ole Skyrim, Fallout 3, and Fallout New Vegas mods.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo