04-08-2015, 06:16 PM #1
Mr-Speedy
U wont @ me doe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I've been playing CS:GO for a few months now and I'm really starting to get into the swing of it and quickly getting better. Currently I play with 1 other consistent player, (Roommate, same rank as me).
I'm looking for others to play with regularly (Usually Mon-Fri, and any time between 1pm - and 11pm EST).

My Steam Profile (Send me a message saying you're from NGU): You must login or register to view this content.

Current Rank: Master Guardian II
04-11-2015, 02:59 AM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Speedy View Post
I've been playing CS:GO for a few months now and I'm really starting to get into the swing of it and quickly getting better. Currently I play with 1 other consistent player, (Roommate, same rank as me).
I'm looking for others to play with regularly (Usually Mon-Fri, and any time between 1pm - and 11pm EST).

My Steam Profile (Send me a message saying you're from NGU): You must login or register to view this content.

Current Rank: Master Guardian II

I'll be down come mid-May. I should be finished with this semester, and I'll be able to play again. I was a Distinguished Master Guardian but since I haven't played MM in so long I lost rank. I suppose I could chalk it up to ESEA and college.
04-11-2015, 08:37 AM #3
Mr-Speedy
U wont @ me doe
Originally posted by Rath
I'll be down come mid-May. I should be finished with this semester, and I'll be able to play again. I was a Distinguished Master Guardian but since I haven't played MM in so long I lost rank. I suppose I could chalk it up to ESEA and college.

Okay, that's great because that's when I'll be finishing up my semester too. I'm hoping to get somewhere around DMG in a few months.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo