12-31-2008, 02:35 AM #1
NGU_AcEsUpMaSlEeVe
Guilty UNTIL Innocent
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The NGU Glitch Clan for the PC was formed with the intention to record glitches for various games etc etc, all glitches would be posted as credit of NGU GC with the Clan Members name in the credits. If interested in participating in capturing some glitches, or maybe even release a glitch you know about that hasn't been recorded hit me up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements for NGU GC:
-USB or Bluetooth Mic
-Must own Call of Duty: World at War, and be able to purchase new games when necessary.
-Access to online play at least once a day.
-Must be proactive about finding glitches.
-Work well as a team.
-The Ability to record your game play in high definition.

-Must have a minimum of 300 posts here on You must login or register to view this content.
-Capture Cards are a bonus if you have one.
-Must obey commands of the superiors while glitching. (Zero Tolerance for those who disobey.)
-Must be a member of the NjG for 30 days minimum with positive reviews from the captains.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements for NjG:
-USB or Bluetooth Mic
-Must own Call of Duty: World at War, and be able to purchase new games when necessary.
-Access to online play at least once a day.
-Must be proactive about finding glitches.
-Work well as a team.
-Must have a minimum of 100 posts here on You must login or register to view this content.
-Capture Cards are a bonus if you have one.
-Must obey commands of the superiors while glitching. (Zero Tolerance for those who disobey.)
1. Acesupmasleeve (Leader)

[PC]- NGU GC

1. Recruiting
2. Recruiting
3. Recruiting
4. Recruiting
5. Recruiting
6. Recruiting
7. Recruiting
8. Recruiting
9. Recruiting
10. Recruiting

[PC]- NextGenUpdate Jr Glitcherz [NJG]

-Unlimited in members
-Amateur Glitch Crew
-When opportunities exist for advancing the NGU GC the member selection will be taken from the NJG for all consoles. No exceptions.
Games intended to Glitch:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: World at War
Resistance: Fall of Man 2
Fallout 3
Farcry 2
Halo 3
Grand Theft Auto IV
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Any new game chosen to be exploited!
-There will be others I'm sure.

If I have forgotten to add your name or have misspelled your psn/gamertag please let me know so it may be corrected.

Thanks

I edited it too make it look appropriate, i dont think the pc version will have a huge hit with posts.
Last edited by DirtyDudeOnline ; 12-31-2008 at 02:47 AM. Reason: double post
12-31-2008, 06:40 PM #2
Rage
NGU Original
Capture cards for PC?
12-31-2008, 06:53 PM #3
NGU_AcEsUpMaSlEeVe
Guilty UNTIL Innocent
Originally posted by NextGenRage View Post
Capture cards for PC?

Well its not quite necessary since theres programs you can download to record your computer gaming.
12-31-2008, 07:21 PM #4
Surikizu
GUMI fanboy
I'm in...I can get load of glitches Happy oh yeah..there is no Halo in pc neither Resistance 2.
12-31-2008, 07:27 PM #5
NGU_AcEsUpMaSlEeVe
Guilty UNTIL Innocent
Do you have any friends that you know that are big into glitching pc games?
12-31-2008, 07:29 PM #6
xJCMx
League Champion
Umm if I find someone who is big at pc games I will forward this to them and let them know about this site.
12-31-2008, 09:40 PM #7
Ask, 'The President' Aces he is a member on Ngu and is one of the main people in codjumper.
12-31-2008, 10:17 PM #8
Surikizu
GUMI fanboy
Originally posted by AcEsUpMaSlEeVe View Post
Do you have any friends that you know that are big into glitching pc games?

Nope..i'm the only glitcher in pc in my group.
01-04-2009, 04:03 PM #9
NGU_AcEsUpMaSlEeVe
Guilty UNTIL Innocent
Originally posted by J.Fletcher View Post
Ask, 'The President' Aces he is a member on Ngu and is one of the main people in codjumper.

Which means hes obviously busy with the clan codjumper...lol

This addition to the NGU GC may fail miserably i think.
01-04-2009, 04:10 PM #10
Sexiie
Big Sister
Originally posted by AcEsUpMaSlEeVe View Post
Which means hes obviously busy with the clan codjumper...lol

This addition to the NGU GC may fail miserably i think.

I dont think there are enough people who are on pc who go on these forums.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo