Post: Runescape Private Server Team recruiting developers and admins!
04-28-2011, 03:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i recently bought a server and am looking for developers and admins who want to help me make my server. I already have the source and i bought webhosting and a website. I also bought a VPS to host the server if you are interested contact me on msn.
msn:[email protected]
04-29-2011, 09:48 PM #2
--xXRyanXx--
Little One
Originally posted by funnystory View Post
Hey guys i recently bought a server and am looking for developers and admins who want to help me make my server. I already have the source and i bought webhosting and a website. I also bought a VPS to host the server if you are interested contact me on msn.

i code in java :P ok a.k.a a developer :P
04-29-2011, 10:32 PM #3
If you want to get in on this id be more then happy to have you Smile just contact me on msn
05-02-2011, 10:39 PM #4
Kakashii
Can’t trickshot me!
im just starting java coding so if u want help i can help. it can also help me learn quicker. if u already have enough coders then tell me
05-03-2011, 03:52 AM #5
~SpongeBob
[move]Winning.[/move]
I had my own server for a time... What type is it? 317,474,508,525,613?
05-03-2011, 04:09 AM #6
Hurldoh
Kiss My Country Ass
Hey guys i recently bought a server and am looking for developers and admins who want to help me make my server. I already have the source and i bought webhosting and a website. I also bought a VPS to host the server if you are interested contact me on msn.

I've added you on MSN.

[email][email protected][/email]

I have experience in getting people into servers.
05-03-2011, 08:22 PM #7

Owned 3 servers a while back, and can recruit MANY people.
Some Java knowledge.
I can help :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo