06-14-2012, 08:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone i just wanted to share this with you, i know that alot of people have been wondering how to make mods for Farming Simulator 2011. All i need you to do is get you to follow my instructions below, if you don't follow these simple instructions you might click or delete the wrong files.

Instructions:

1.) Go to start and click on computer click that.
2.) Click on Local Disk (C) double click on that.
3.) Then find a Folder thats called Program Files (86) double click on that.
4.) Locate to your Farming Simulator 2011 Folder double click that.
5.) Then look for a Folder thats called SDK once you have found that double click on it.
6.) Then you will find a File called GIANTS Software Editor.
7.) Now you just double click on that and you may have to download it to your computer.

If you can't find any of these Folders then your computer may not have Program Files (86) if thats the case then do step 1.), 2.), and for 3.) look for a Folder that says Program Files not Program Files (86).

Once you have done all of this you are finally ready to start making your own mods, you can do this for other games as well all you need to do is locate to the SDK Folder every time, if you remember how to do that then your be fine.

I hope this helped you out and if it did please leave a reply below, and if it didn't for some reason then also leave a reply below or send me a private message have a nice day/evening and see you again soon.

The following user thanked VerbzGFX for this useful post:

QUITESNIPES
06-14-2012, 09:24 PM #2
Thanks for this mate i really appreciate it. Smile
06-22-2012, 02:22 AM #3
Theawesomist
Do a barrel roll!
This is really cool.
Thanks alot!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo