Post: [Recruiting] World at War Custom Zombie Map Players
07-27-2013, 05:16 PM #1
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all, I would like to open a thread where I am recruiting players for World at War Custom Zombie Maps :p
If you would like to join in on a game of custom zombies, add my steam: TheForeverDamned and my World at War alias: ICS_Vortex.
We don't have certain maps that we play, we just play whatever we see looks cool :p
Right now, I have two other people that play Custom Zombies. I'd like to get more people because if you haven't tried custom zombies, it's amazing xD.

The following user thanked ICS Vortex for this useful post:

Choopie
07-27-2013, 08:11 PM #2
F-WiekSon
U MAD BRO?
Possible to get this for a mac?!
07-28-2013, 05:39 PM #3
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by WiekSon View Post
Possible to get this for a mac?!

I'm not sure if Steam offers it for MAC :p
07-28-2013, 07:35 PM #4
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I don't have World at War on PC. So instead of playing custom zombie maps and shit like you want I decided to add you anyways mmk.
07-31-2013, 02:28 AM #5
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by RuthHavoc View Post
I don't have World at War on PC. So instead of playing custom zombie maps and shit like you want I decided to add you anyways mmk.

mk m8
08-03-2013, 05:28 AM #6
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by ICS
Hi all, I would like to open a thread where I am recruiting players for World at War Custom Zombie Maps :p
If you would like to join in on a game of custom zombies, add my steam: TheForeverDamned and my World at War alias: ICS_Vortex.
We don't have certain maps that we play, we just play whatever we see looks cool :p
Right now, I have two other people that play Custom Zombies. I'd like to get more people because if you haven't tried custom zombies, it's amazing xD.

I came here to give you rep for that picture but then realized I never have anyone to play custom zombie maps with. So hey :wag:

I didn't "buy" world at war on "steam" though...
08-03-2013, 05:30 AM #7
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by Snipesome View Post
I came here to give you rep for that picture but then realized I never have anyone to play custom zombie maps with. So hey :wag:

I didn't "buy" world at war on "steam" though...

Do you have it bought and an online account? We may be able to play without steam since it's linked to online world at war accounts, we can give it a shot.
08-03-2013, 06:05 AM #8
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by ICS
Do you have it bought and an online account? We may be able to play without steam since it's linked to online world at war accounts, we can give it a shot.

Hmm "bought" never heard that word in my life. Mind defining it for me? I think I do have an online account but we can figure it out once I get back from vacation. (check my usertitle)
08-03-2013, 06:06 AM #9
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by Snipesome View Post
Hmm "bought" never heard that word in my life. Mind defining it for me? I think I do have an online account but we can figure it out once I get back from vacation. (check my usertitle)

Haha alright, and nobody reads usertitles :fa:
08-03-2013, 06:11 AM #10
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by ICS
Haha alright, and nobody reads usertitles :fa:

Fuck Humanity

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo