07-28-2013, 03:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU,

I've got a wired xbox controller that works with GTA IV For the pc but when i'm playing COD 4 how do i get it to work,

Do i need any programs or do i have to change settings, i already have the newest microsoft plugin for controllers,

I'll rep you if you can fix this,

Thanks NGU Smile
07-30-2013, 07:39 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by XiZOwnage View Post
Hey NGU,

I've got a wired xbox controller that works with GTA IV For the pc but when i'm playing COD 4 how do i get it to work,

Do i need any programs or do i have to change settings, i already have the newest microsoft plugin for controllers,

I'll rep you if you can fix this,

Thanks NGU Smile

If you got windows it should be a plug and play but your going to get destroyed online as mouse and keyboard is faster
08-04-2013, 07:23 PM #3
Cod 4 does not support gamepads. However, you can use programs that map the controller buttons to the mouse and keyboard, like xpadder.
08-10-2013, 02:31 PM #4
Ben
Former Staff
One does not simply use controller on PC FPS games.

The following user thanked Ben for this useful post:

Millz
08-21-2013, 09:14 PM #5
Millz
Worth the Weight
Originally posted by Ben
One does not simply use controller on PC FPS games.

This. You cannot play with controllers on PC period. I know it may seem hard headed, but a mouse and keyboard is much faster and controllers will only become a pain in the ass when you are trying to kill someone that can lock onto you much faster. It didn't take me very long to get rid of my dependancy on controllers (have been using them for 8+ years frankly) and switch to a mouse and keyboard for gaming. It's funny though, now whenever I go to play on a console it feels as if though I am now more accurate and have better reaction times even though I have stopped using controllers for ages.
08-21-2013, 09:41 PM #6
it be nice to haVE controler for pc
08-22-2013, 09:08 AM #7
Moment
Banned
yeah i am hopeless gaming on pc with mouse and keyboard, especially for cod, I just use xpadder it's really good

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo