08-28-2013, 05:00 PM #1
Quanta
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not interested in FPS games right now, just looking for a good RPG, possibly an MMO (Haven't been able to find a decent one).

Games i've tried that are shit: Rift / Tera

Looking for something that resembles Skyrim, but isn't Skyrim... Let me hear your opinions Smile
08-28-2013, 07:37 PM #2
Sociotown is on PC.Requires Flash or some stuff but is really gud except earning money can take the piss but just hack it or sumfin.
P.S:Currently there are no money hacks in it but if you find be sure to tell me.Happy
08-28-2013, 10:52 PM #3
F l e x
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Quanta View Post
Not interested in FPS games right now, just looking for a good RPG, possibly an MMO (Haven't been able to find a decent one).

Games i've tried that are shit: Rift / Tera

Looking for something that resembles Skyrim, but isn't Skyrim... Let me hear your opinions Smile

two games i can think of are WoW and Runescape. Runescape is pretty bad with its current generation. but 07 RS is decent.

WoW takes patience and if you have a group to play with the game is really fun, for me it was pvping that did it for me, others like raiding PvE. WoW is worth a play but play a private server first to get a feel for the game and if you enjoy it buy it and play the real deal.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo