08-28-2013, 11:13 PM #1
boss10000
Like A.....
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i recently started playing lol after a mate asked me to, I try it out and enjoy it abit, i have some fun, but after a few days it becomes apparent why this game is broken and should not be played by anyone.

Punishments.

Now in concept punishing player sounds like a good idea right? Well that untill you realise that its guilty untill proven innocent, so with lol if you leave a game (for any reason) you get a warning, then suspention, the longer suspencion, etc.
Well this just does not work, for example ober the last few days i have had...

Internet crashes, i get kicked from game, 1st strike
Computer crashed, everything turns off, 2nd strike
There servers lag me out, there end not me, 3rd strike

So basicly im getting "punished" for something that i can't control. I'm sure there are also many more things that can make it so you leave.

Main thing to remember this is a game, not life or death a game, why punish people for leaving a game in the first place, it's so stupid.

Their's also a tribunal system that will make you die a little inside but not going to go into that.

So my advice to people don't play this game, yes its fun, but to know that you will get banned etc. for simple issues will ruin it for you if it happens.
08-29-2013, 01:32 PM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by boss10000 View Post
So i recently started playing lol after a mate asked me to, I try it out and enjoy it abit, i have some fun, but after a few days it becomes apparent why this game is broken and should not be played by anyone.

Punishments.

Now in concept punishing player sounds like a good idea right? Well that untill you realise that its guilty untill proven innocent, so with lol if you leave a game (for any reason) you get a warning, then suspention, the longer suspencion, etc.
Well this just does not work, for example ober the last few days i have had...

Internet crashes, i get kicked from game, 1st strike
Computer crashed, everything turns off, 2nd strike
There servers lag me out, there end not me, 3rd strike

So basicly im getting "punished" for something that i can't control. I'm sure there are also many more things that can make it so you leave.

Main thing to remember this is a game, not life or death a game, why punish people for leaving a game in the first place, it's so stupid.

Their's also a tribunal system that will make you die a little inside but not going to go into that.

So my advice to people don't play this game, yes its fun, but to know that you will get banned etc. for simple issues will ruin it for you if it happens.

It is what it is, you only get punished for leaving alot of games. It doesn't matter the cause. Its a team based game for a reason. This isn't call of duty where if you bail someone else gets thrown in. It actually hurts the chances for the team to win. I've had an account for 3 years and never got banned. Just because you had an issue doesn't mean its a problem.

Here's some solutions
Internet crashes, i get kicked from game, 1st strike ( you can reconnect to the game)
Computer crashed, everything turns off, 2nd strike (if your pc crashes for 20 minutes then you need to get that shit fixed, again your problem not theirs)
There servers lag me out, there end not me, 3rd strike(you can reconnect).

Strikes dont just build 1 every time you leave a game, you have to leave ALOT of games for this to happen. Not to mention the leave buster system doesnt even come at you as a suprise it's stated in the rules that it will happen.

I don't feel any sympathy for you

I originally thought this thread was about how the game can be unplayable with the constant lag problems and skills hitting you even though they were no where near you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo