Post: How To Play Call of Duty: Online | Chinese F2P Game
06-24-2015, 07:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A lot of you probably know of the Free to play call of duty game only available to Chinese people, so today I'm going to show you how you can register, and download the game for free in any country.

First off, I recommend you do this tutorial using Google Chrome, as they have a "Translate Page" function for their browser, if not just use: translate.google.com to translate the Chinese characters to english or whatever your native language is.

Step 1: Signing Up For QQ

In order to download and play this game you're going to need to register at this website here: You must login or register to view this content.
(Warning: You're going to need to enter the same DOB later in the tutorial, so make sure you use your legit DOB, which has to be 18+)

Now after you enter your details and click sign up, it will either make you do an sms verification or email verification. When I signed up, I had to do a simple email verification but you might be required to do sms verification.

After verifying you'll get a screen that looks like this:
You must login or register to view this content.

Make sure to copy that number code down and save it on your computer, this is what you're going to use to sign into the game with.

Step 2: Continue Registration

After the first step, please navigate to: You must login or register to view this content.

You will be prompted with this web form

In the first textbox, please enter your QQ number code that you got in step 1, and in the second box please enter your password and then click the green button below.

Leave this page open for the next step!

Step 3: Generating ID for Registration

For this step, you're going to have to find a Chinese ID generator that generates valid Chinese ID's with matching names. Do not worry, you're not doing anything wrong like stealing someones actual ID, most ID generators are randomly generated.

So once you have your valid ID and name go back to the page in the second step and you're going to be prompted with something like this:

(Above picture was taken from online, as when you complete the registration once, it doesn't let you back in that area of the website :/ )

In the above webform please post your Resident ID for China, and the matching Name, location doesn't matter so you can leave that as default, then press the button titled "Determine" and then the website will process your account.

Step 4: Downloading The Game

Now you're ready to download the game. You can go to this website You must login or register to view this content. and click on this button
to download the downloading client for the game. Since this is a Chinese website/server it's going to be pretty slow, so I recommend using this mega.co link which has the game already in the installed form for you to download: You must login or register to view this content.

(This is not warez by definition as it is a free game to download)

Once it is done installing you can update the game from the website or the client.

Step 5: Running The Game

Run the game, and you will be prompted with this

The first textbox is where you enter your QQ number code and the second is your password, then click the blue button and you're ready to go! Smile

Please remember since this game is on Chinese servers that your ping will be very high and it will lag!

The following 7 users say thank you to Black Panther for this useful post:

Justin, Reyz, RTE, Saint Goofy
06-25-2015, 02:19 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Panther View Post
A lot of you probably know of the Free to play call of duty game only available to Chinese people, so today I'm going to show you how you can register, and download the game for free in any country.

First off, I recommend you do this tutorial using Google Chrome, as they have a "Translate Page" function for their browser, if not just use: translate.google.com to translate the Chinese characters to english or whatever your native language is.

In order to download and play this game you're going to need to register at this website here: You must login or register to view this content.
(Warning: You're going to need to enter the same DOB later in the tutorial, so make sure you use your legit DOB, which has to be 18+)

Now after you enter your details and click sign up, it will either make you do an sms verification or email verification. When I signed up, I had to do a simple email verification but you might be required to do sms verification.

Make sure to copy that number code down and save it on your computer, this is what you're going to use to sign into the game with.

After the first step, please navigate to: You must login or register to view this content.

In the first textbox, please enter your QQ number code that you got in step 1, and in the second box please enter your password and then click the green button below.

For this step, you're going to have to find a Chinese ID generator that generates valid Chinese ID's with matching names. Do not worry, you're not doing anything wrong like stealing someones actual ID, most ID generators are randomly generated.

So once you have your valid ID and name go back to the page in the second step and you're going to be prompted with something like this:

(Above picture was taken from online, as when you complete the registration once, it doesn't let you back in that area of the website :/ )

In the above webform please post your Resident ID for China, and the matching Name, location doesn't matter so you can leave that as default, then press the button titled "Determine" and then the website will process your account.

Now you're ready to download the game. You can go to this website You must login or register to view this content. and click on this button
to download the downloading client for the game. Since this is a Chinese website/server it's going to be pretty slow, so I recommend using this mega.co link which has the game already in the installed form for you to download: You must login or register to view this content.

Once it is done installing you can update the game from the website or the client.

The first textbox is where you enter your QQ number code and the second is your password, then click the blue button and you're ready to go! Smile

Please remember since this game is on Chinese servers that your ping will be very high and it will lag!

Good tutorial I'll definitely download this when I get my pc.

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

06-25-2015, 07:58 PM #3
Sen
:usa: :usa:
A lot of you probably know of the Free to play call of duty game only available to Chinese people, so today I'm going to show you how you can register, and download the game for free in any country.

Nice and easy tutorial Panther :borat:
06-26-2015, 02:11 AM #4
Toke
PC Master Race

all the servers are in china so your going to have a shit ton of lag, north of 300
06-26-2015, 03:30 AM #5
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
Is there a way to apply this to an old account? Would like to have this on my old account Smile
06-26-2015, 05:28 AM #6
Originally posted by Juzzy View Post
Is there a way to apply this to an old account? Would like to have this on my old account Smile

I'm not sure. You may be able to just use your old login
06-26-2015, 05:28 AM #7
Originally posted by Tolkien View Post
all the servers are in china so your going to have a shit ton of lag, north of 300

Well... Duh. Lol
06-26-2015, 05:58 AM #8
Toke
PC Master Race
Well... Duh. Lol

meaning your going to have to be extremely good at leading and prefiring to be even close, basically until it hits a european server or american its not worth its hassle
06-26-2015, 03:03 PM #9
Originally posted by Tolkien View Post
meaning your going to have to be extremely good at leading and prefiring to be even close, basically until it hits a european server or american its not worth its hassle

I doubt there will be european / US servers released. The game was fine for a little while when you start off at rank 0 - 8 but after that your ping just gets incredibly worse. tears
06-26-2015, 07:13 PM #10
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Enjoy that 300+ ms ping. Nevertheless, good tut Panther Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo