06-27-2015, 10:26 AM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sure most of you are aware of this but PC port of Batman: Arkham Knight is terrible.....
Various issues from crashing to performance to game breaking bugs

End result Warner Bros pulled the game from the steam store
Originally posted by another user
Sales of Batman: Arkham Knight have been temporarily suspended while Warner Brothers works to address performance issues.

You must login or register to view this content.

Reviews of the game show off the scale of the issues from various machines.
System requirements are pretty low with people on high end machines reporting issues

Batman games from Warner Bros over past couple of years had quite a bad set of releases with newest one being the worse.
Last couple of titles have been outsourced to a 3rd party studio with many PC gamers avoiding....the series on PC until the game is fixed.

IronGalaxy studio who ported the PC version are working around the clock with Rocksteady engineers to fix the issues.

IronGalaxy left the last title with game breaking bugs last time so things could keep ugly for some time.

God bless PC master race
Feel sorry for anybody who pre ordered the game.

Good news you can refund the game if you play less than 2 hours.
06-28-2015, 06:06 AM #2
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Its sad, they thing this shit flys with us and it just doesn't Sorry to anyone who couldn't get there money back. Major disappointment to me.
06-29-2015, 11:29 AM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Sure most of you are aware of this but PC port of Batman: Arkham Knight is terrible.....
Various issues from crashing to performance to game breaking bugs

End result Warner Bros pulled the game from the steam store

You must login or register to view this content.

Reviews of the game show off the scale of the issues from various machines.
System requirements are pretty low with people on high end machines reporting issues

Batman games from Warner Bros over past couple of years had quite a bad set of releases with newest one being the worse.
Last couple of titles have been outsourced to a 3rd party studio with many PC gamers avoiding....the series on PC until the game is fixed.

IronGalaxy studio who ported the PC version are working around the clock with Rocksteady engineers to fix the issues.

IronGalaxy left the last title with game breaking bugs last time so things could keep ugly for some time.

God bless PC master race
Feel sorry for anybody who pre ordered the game.

Good news you can refund the game if you play less than 2 hours.

I got Batman Arkham Knight for free with my GPU. I was really looking forward to playing it as I was suppose to get Witcher 3 too with it but they said they have no more codes stare I was pretty mad. Just going to have to wait till they decide it's fit for selling again I hope/expect big improvements. I'm sure the devs were being pressured by the publishers to release it with no delays and they only had 6 weeks to port it over from PS4 to PC that's why it was such a bad port. I feel bad for the people that had to port it over with such little time, they knew it wasn't ready I'm sure.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo