07-16-2015, 12:58 AM #1
Dan
I'm a god.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1. Library manager - With SteamTool, you can install the games in your Steam Library across more than one hard drive. Games on the second hard drive will continue to play, download and update as normal, since Steam is still able to access them using their original folder names. Link - You must login or register to view this content.

2. Steam.Tools - A much better way to browse the Steam market for trading cards, backgrounds, and emoticons. Link - You must login or register to view this content.

3. Depressurizer - Helps organize your library, and can auto-categorize games using data from their store pages. Link - You must login or register to view this content.

4. SteamPrices - Track discounts. Link - You must login or register to view this content.

5. SteamDB - Another great way to track what's going on in the Steam store. Link - You must login or register to view this content.

6. Steam Charts - Find out what people are playing. Link - You must login or register to view this content.

7. IdleMaster - Get your Steam Trading Cards the easy way, with Idle Master. Idle Master is the easy and effective way to unlock all of your available Steam Trading Cards - even from games you don't have installed! Idle Master will simulate you being "in-game" on Steam for each game in your library with available Trading Card drops, and will automatically move from game to game when each is finished. Idle Master is easy to install and easy to configure. Link - You must login or register to view this content. (Thanks, Reyz.)

8. Enhanced Steam - A Chrome or Firefox extension that helps you shop, sort games and quite a few other features! I haven't tried this out, since I don't ever use the actual site. Link - You must login or register to view this content.

9. IsThereAnyDeal - Will help you find the best deal for a game or games, pretty simple. Link - You must login or register to view this content.

10. SteamSpy - Wanting to know something about a game? SteamSpy does exactly that! Simply search for a game, click the game you searched for and it'll show the player statistics, the developers, how much playtime the game has, how many owners the game has, etc. It gives you links to YouTube videos and Twitch streams. Want to know more? Check it out for yourself! Link - You must login or register to view this content.

11. SteamRep - With SteamRep you can check a users trust on Steam and see if they're trustworthy enough for trading, selling, etc. You can also find a middle-man for any deals that you do. Link - You must login or register to view this content.

I've found a huge list, just decided to post some on the thread. Link to the post is below.
You must login or register to view this content.

If you have a tool, post below and I'll add it.
Last edited by Dan ; 04-19-2016 at 08:53 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Dan for this useful post:

-SuperMan, aeneax, CIA agent, DaenerysTargy, Insight, legitimatemodZ, Rath, ResistTheSun, Reyz, Rick, TheMightyMoJo, Vare-5456
07-18-2015, 10:02 AM #2
That's a helpful list of tools and sites. Thanks :p
07-18-2015, 10:06 AM #3
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Dan View Post
1. Library manager - With SteamTool, you can install the games in your Steam Library across more than one hard drive. Games on the second hard drive will continue to play, download and update as normal, since Steam is still able to access them using their original folder names. Link - You must login or register to view this content.

2. Steam.Tools - A much better way to browse the Steam market for trading cards, backgrounds, and emoticons. Link - You must login or register to view this content.

3. Depressurizer - Helps organize your library, and can auto-categorize games using data from their store pages. Link - You must login or register to view this content.

4. SteamPrices - Track discounts. Link - You must login or register to view this content.

5. SteamDB - Another great way to track what's going on in the Steam store. Link - You must login or register to view this content.

6. Steam Charts - Find out what people are playing. Link - You must login or register to view this content.

Maybe add idlemaster ? :p nice thread!

The following user thanked Reyz for this useful post:

Dan
07-21-2015, 12:13 PM #4
Default Avatar
Oneup
Little surprised that steam cleaner wasn't mentioned.

I removed this link (site is no longer safe)
Last edited by Oneup ; 02-19-2016 at 05:01 PM.
12-11-2015, 09:33 PM #5
Xlepto
Haxor!
Been looking for something like SteamPrices for a while enow. Thanks. :3
03-15-2016, 05:09 AM #6
That's a helpful list of tools and sites. Thanks
03-31-2016, 07:45 PM #7
I think steamrep is also a useful website , you can see if someone is a scammer or legit!

The following user thanked Dev.Lucifer for this useful post:

DaenerysTargy
03-31-2016, 08:37 PM #8
Originally posted by Dev.Lucifer View Post
I think steamrep is also a useful website , you can see if someone is a scammer or legit!

Just found out the most pro CSGO player I know has a VAC ban, tisk tisk,

Also this list generally makes me feel like I need to step my game up.
03-31-2016, 10:48 PM #9
Originally posted by F33L View Post
Just found out the most pro CSGO player I know has a VAC ban, tisk tisk,

Also this list generally makes me feel like I need to step my game up.

haha no way ! which one ? Happy KQLY ? ayy lmao

The following user thanked Dev.Lucifer for this useful post:

DaenerysTargy
04-06-2016, 05:54 AM #10
Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo