Useful Steam Tools - NextGenUpdate
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
THREAD: Useful Steam Tools
  1. 07-15-2015, 08:58 PM
    #1
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan
    I'm a god.
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan
    I'm a god.
    1,297
    Posts
    13,145
    Reputation
    Jul 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

    1. Library manager - With SteamTool, you can install the games in your Steam Library across more than one hard drive. Games on the second hard drive will continue to play, download and update as normal, since Steam is still able to access them using their original folder names. Link - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    2. Steam.Tools - A much better way to browse the Steam market for trading cards, backgrounds, and emoticons. Link - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    3. Depressurizer - Helps organize your library, and can auto-categorize games using data from their store pages. Link - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    4. SteamPrices - Track discounts. Link - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    5. SteamDB - Another great way to track what's going on in the Steam store. Link - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    6. Steam Charts - Find out what people are playing. Link - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    7. IdleMaster - Get your Steam Trading Cards the easy way, with Idle Master. Idle Master is the easy and effective way to unlock all of your available Steam Trading Cards - even from games you don't have installed! Idle Master will simulate you being "in-game" on Steam for each game in your library with available Trading Card drops, and will automatically move from game to game when each is finished. Idle Master is easy to install and easy to configure. Link - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (Thanks, Reyz.)

    8. Enhanced Steam - A Chrome or Firefox extension that helps you shop, sort games and quite a few other features! I haven't tried this out, since I don't ever use the actual site. Link - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    9. IsThereAnyDeal - Will help you find the best deal for a game or games, pretty simple. Link - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    10. SteamSpy - Wanting to know something about a game? SteamSpy does exactly that! Simply search for a game, click the game you searched for and it'll show the player statistics, the developers, how much playtime the game has, how many owners the game has, etc. It gives you links to YouTube videos and Twitch streams. Want to know more? Check it out for yourself! Link - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    11. SteamRep - With SteamRep you can check a users trust on Steam and see if they're trustworthy enough for trading, selling, etc. You can also find a middle-man for any deals that you do. Link - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I've found a huge list, just decided to post some on the thread. Link to the post is below.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    If you have a tool, post below and I'll add it.
    Last edited by Operator Dan; 04-19-2016 at 04:53 AM.

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dan For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , ,

  4. 07-18-2015, 06:02 AM
    #2
    2,757
    Posts
    34,614
    Reputation
    Feb 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    That's a helpful list of tools and sites. Thanks :p
  5. 07-18-2015, 06:06 AM
    #3
    Reyz's Avatar
    Reyz
    Banned
    Reyz's Avatar
    Reyz
    Banned
    3,009
    Posts
    21,617
    Reputation
    May 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    1. Library manager - With SteamTool, you can install the games in your Steam Library across more than one hard drive. Games on the second hard drive will continue to play, download and update as normal, since Steam is still able to access them using their original folder names. Link - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    2. Steam.Tools - A much better way to browse the Steam market for trading cards, backgrounds, and emoticons. Link - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    3. Depressurizer - Helps organize your library, and can auto-categorize games using data from their store pages. Link - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    4. SteamPrices - Track discounts. Link - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    5. SteamDB - Another great way to track what's going on in the Steam store. Link - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    6. Steam Charts - Find out what people are playing. Link - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Maybe add idlemaster ? :p nice thread!
  6. 07-21-2015, 08:13 AM
    #4
    Oneup's Avatar
    Oneup
    Guest
    Oneup's Avatar
    Oneup
    Guest
    n/a
    Posts
    n/a
    Reputation
    Once upon a time...
    NextGenUpdate
    Little surprised that steam cleaner wasn't mentioned.

    I removed this link (site is no longer safe)
    Last edited by Oneup; 02-19-2016 at 12:01 PM.

  7. 12-11-2015, 04:33 PM
    #5
    Xlepto's Avatar
    Xlepto
    Haxor!
    Xlepto's Avatar
    Xlepto
    Haxor!
    35
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    Dec 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Been looking for something like SteamPrices for a while enow. Thanks. :3
  8. 03-15-2016, 01:09 AM
    #6
    31
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    Mar 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    That's a helpful list of tools and sites. Thanks
  9. 03-31-2016, 03:45 PM
    #7
    14
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    Apr 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    I think steamrep is also a useful website , you can see if someone is a scammer or legit!
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dev.Lucifer For This Useful Post:


  11. 03-31-2016, 04:37 PM
    #8
    Sinsofthefather's Avatar
    Sinsofthefather
    HΨ(r,t) = ih∂/∂tΨ(r,t)
    Sinsofthefather's Avatar
    Sinsofthefather
    HΨ(r,t) = ih∂/∂tΨ(r,t)
    3,780
    Posts
    54,075
    Reputation
    Jun 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dev.Lucifer View Post
    I think steamrep is also a useful website , you can see if someone is a scammer or legit!
    Just found out the most pro CSGO player I know has a VAC ban, tisk tisk,

    Also this list generally makes me feel like I need to step my game up.
  12. 03-31-2016, 06:48 PM
    #9
    14
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    Apr 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by F33L View Post
    Just found out the most pro CSGO player I know has a VAC ban, tisk tisk,

    Also this list generally makes me feel like I need to step my game up.
    haha no way ! which one ? KQLY ? ayy lmao
  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dev.Lucifer For This Useful Post:


  14. 04-06-2016, 01:54 AM
    #10
    27
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    Mar 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Thanks
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •