07-16-2015, 01:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently brought CSGO and i am very new to PC games also very terrible my pc is 4GB Ram 2.0 Ghz it Runs CSGO Fine But On Some Maps I Got Lag Or a FPS Drop Any Tips On How To Fix??
Steam: Aperyt
ADD^
07-16-2015, 08:54 PM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I would turn down video settings to low, and slowly work up until you can find optimal settings where you aren't dropping frames. Hell, I have a really good PC and still use low video settings for all the extra frames.
07-18-2015, 10:01 AM #3
Originally posted by FinestPurps View Post
I recently brought CSGO and i am very new to PC games also very terrible my pc is 4GB Ram 2.0 Ghz it Runs CSGO Fine But On Some Maps I Got Lag Or a FPS Drop Any Tips On How To Fix??
ADD^

Lowering shader quality should help, that's one of the settings that affect performance the most
07-18-2015, 10:30 AM #4
Dan
I'm a god.
I recently brought CSGO and i am very new to PC games also very terrible my pc is 4GB Ram 2.0 Ghz it Runs CSGO Fine But On Some Maps I Got Lag Or a FPS Drop Any Tips On How To Fix??
ADD^

Any specific games giving you trouble?

--- EDIT ---

What's your average FPS? You could try maxing it below that number if it's lagging by going to console and entering fps_max 20,40,60. Just enter one number where you're getting stable FPS.
Last edited by Dan ; 07-18-2015 at 08:31 PM.
07-18-2015, 04:08 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
ADD^

What maps are causing you problems?

Best idea is to tone down certain settings like shadows or turn down everything and slowly move things up
Guessing you're aiming for 60 fps
07-19-2015, 04:28 PM #6
I put my settings low and im not lagging now and then i will get occasional lag for a minute or two but other then that its fine Happy
Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo