07-23-2015, 01:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since PC gaming is the only way to game, what are some of the best options for buying games. I.E Steam, etc.
07-23-2015, 06:39 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
steam
07-23-2015, 07:21 PM #3
Dan
I'm a god.
Originally posted by engineeringFTW View Post
Since PC gaming is the only way to game, what are some of the best options for buying games. I.E Steam, etc.

You must login or register to view this content. and Steam

The following user thanked Dan for this useful post:

Rath
08-09-2015, 10:59 PM #4
L1ghtOfHeaveN
Do a barrel roll!
i wouldnt be using steam since it has awful support. i have a lvl 80 account have been trying to redownload dota 2 for alot of times everytime it would reset to 0% due to some annoying update.your downloads are not that much safe most people recommend to download ur games in a single run but most games are atleast 20Gb+ and if i keep my pc on overnight it might get heatup so i wont be risking.
08-17-2015, 09:46 AM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by engineeringFTW View Post
Since PC gaming is the only way to game, what are some of the best options for buying games. I.E Steam, etc.

Range of services on offer one or two services can rival steam.
One service which started off with older titles but I can't remember the name
08-17-2015, 11:05 AM #6
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by L1ghtOfHeaveN View Post
i wouldnt be using steam since it has awful support. i have a lvl 80 account have been trying to redownload dota 2 for alot of times everytime it would reset to 0% due to some annoying update.your downloads are not that much safe most people recommend to download ur games in a single run but most games are atleast 20Gb+ and if i keep my pc on overnight it might get heatup so i wont be risking.

I don't think steam is the underlying problem. I am thinking it's the user in this case and here's why.

1.Downloads are not that much safe? I don't understand what that even means. It doesn't matter how you download the game. You could do 1 GB at a time. It does integrity checks as it picks up from a stopped download. Something almost every download manager does.
2.PC heating up? If your PC is overheating from downloading a game, that's one of those check your airflow because I think you are doing it wrong. It's not the programs fault?

ANYWAYS. These are really your options.
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.(I only ever use this as a last resort
Retail boxes

There are really a ton more however most of these sites are going to give you steam keys anyways.

The following 2 users say thank you to Oneup for this useful post:

Rath, Vince
08-17-2015, 06:51 PM #7
L1ghtOfHeaveN
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
I don't think steam is the underlying problem. I am thinking it's the user in this case and here's why.

1.Downloads are not that much safe? I don't understand what that even means. It doesn't matter how you download the game. You could do 1 GB at a time. It does integrity checks as it picks up from a stopped download. Something almost every download manager does.
2.PC heating up? If your PC is overheating from downloading a game, that's one of those check your airflow because I think you are doing it wrong. It's not the programs fault?

ANYWAYS. These are really your options.
You must login or register to view this content.(I only ever use this as a last resort
Retail boxes

There are really a ton more however most of these sites are going to give you steam keys anyways.

Downloads aren't safe lemme explain
just google"steam download resets to 0% you'll see tons of users and their stories.
08-17-2015, 10:19 PM #8
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by L1ghtOfHeaveN View Post
Downloads aren't safe lemme explain
just google"steam download resets to 0% you'll see tons of users and their stories.

I don't think you are using the right word. When you say it isn't safe you are implying it does bad things. That's not the case.
08-24-2015, 04:12 PM #9
Really nice full list of games, the only two I think to add is:
Although it will still be through steam bundle stars is very good for one off bundles and then HRK is good to get games for little bit cheaper with chance of getting decent game added on top.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo