07-23-2015, 08:26 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content. anyone here play this? if not you should try it, its easy to run and free but the best part is it really isn't p2w
07-23-2015, 11:59 PM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I guarantee that it'll eventually become P2W since it's F2P, literally all F2P games have gone down the same path. That being said, I've considered trying the game out since a lot of people I know have played it and do actively play it. I just don't feel like starting another first person shooter. There's already a plethora that I already play.
07-24-2015, 12:06 AM #3
Dan
I'm a god.
I played it twice, I don't really like it. May be because of the way CS:GO feels, but I just don't enjoy it.
07-25-2015, 09:22 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Rath View Post
I guarantee that it'll eventually become P2W since it's F2P, literally all F2P games have gone down the same path. That being said, I've considered trying the game out since a lot of people I know have played it and do actively play it. I just don't feel like starting another first person shooter. There's already a plethora that I already play.

its p2w but at the same time it isn't. i still top leaderboard with the free stuff against people with paid stuff, its a good mix of battlefield rush and tf2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo