08-22-2015, 08:38 PM #1
notoriousCFW
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU users, is this game worth buying??
08-23-2015, 11:01 PM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
It really depends on whether or not you want to get it. Personally, I purchased the stand alone back when it first came out but I haven't played it since. From what I've heard it's changed a lot and is slowly catching up with the mod. I did have fun playing it with friends. So it's definitely fun in that aspect and if you enjoy playing with friends and having a good time then I highly recommend it.
08-24-2015, 04:09 PM #3
I agree with candy cane here, with friends can be one of the most fun games to play. Solo can be great depending the server you play on but I find it's always more fun with friends.
09-03-2015, 09:38 PM #4
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by DarkCobra420 View Post
Hey NGU users, is this game worth buying??

I love DayZ, one of the best purchases I've made on Steam - I'm already at 600+ hours gameplay Winky Winky
As long as you've got a decent CPU you will be able to run the game however be aware that frame rate is a major issue in larger towns as the game is still alpha and therefore not optimized (expect 10-20 FPS).
09-04-2015, 08:36 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by DarkCobra420 View Post
Hey NGU users, is this game worth buying??

Unfinished game so no
09-04-2015, 10:26 PM #6
SC58
Former Staff
I think the mod is much better as there is more u can do and there is many modded version of the mod to do lots of cool stuff, i would prob get the arma 2 and do the mod as arma 2 is a really fun game imo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo