10-11-2015, 06:25 PM #1
niki201
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey. I just recently got hacked- :( - and I was wondering if anyone had much experience with the ticket system so I could gather some info on how long it could possibly take. Thanks.
Last edited by niki201 ; 10-11-2015 at 06:34 PM.

The following user thanked niki201 for this useful post:

PussayPatrol
10-11-2015, 06:47 PM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by niki201 View Post
Hey. I just recently got hacked- :( - and I was wondering if anyone had much experience with the ticket system so I could gather some info on how long it could possibly take. Thanks.

I don't have any experience with their ticket system however, from what I've heard is that it takes them awhile to respond. I read on Reddit depending on the severity Steam's response could range from 24 hours up to a week, or even a month. I can't guarantee the accuracy of those statements but those same people also advise that you do not bump your ticket. I will say this much though, provide as much information as you possibly can from the get go. This will make things go a lot smoother and potentially quicker. Best of luck bro.
10-11-2015, 07:30 PM #3
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
They've received a F in customer service, so from a statistical stand point, their support isn't all that good.
Best of luck to you on getting your account, that really sucks.
10-11-2015, 07:44 PM #4
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by CyberNomadic View Post
They've received a F in customer service, so from a statistical stand point, their support isn't all that good.

Alright, so those horror stories I've read on reddit are more than likely to be true? Hell, I just saw a thread on /r/Steam today where some guy threatened to sue Steam over their customer service and support.
10-11-2015, 07:45 PM #5
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Originally posted by Dr
Alright, so those horror stories I've read on reddit are more than likely to be true? Hell, I just saw a thread on /r/Steam today where some guy threatened to sue Steam over their customer service and support.

Unfortunately.. Since they dominate the PC market, they really have no reason to try to improve it.

You must login or register to view this content.

That's their rating from the Better Business Bureau
10-11-2015, 08:05 PM #6
niki201
Climbing up the ladder

Yeah it does suck. Thanks.
10-11-2015, 11:09 PM #7
Toke
PC Master Race

its also a small group not a huge outsourced team
10-12-2015, 08:11 AM #8
Default Avatar
Oneup
Hey. I just recently got hacked- :( - and I was wondering if anyone had much experience with the ticket system so I could gather some info on how long it could possibly take. Thanks.

Here's a better question. Why aren't you using an authenticator or steam guard? Good luck with getting anyone from support in a timely fashion.
10-12-2015, 12:06 PM #9
niki201
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Here's a better question. Why aren't you using an authenticator or steam guard? Good luck with getting anyone from support in a timely fashion.

I was I don't know how I got hacked.
10-12-2015, 12:21 PM #10
Default Avatar
Oneup
I was I don't know how I got hacked.

Then there is no way unless someone had access to your email account or you logged into your steam account on another machine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo