Post: Assassin's Creed Syndicate - PC Gameplay On Ultra High Settings
11-18-2015, 04:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The frames per second average around 30-42 on non combat and small areas. When there is combat i dips down to 27-28 fps. If there's a lot of stuff in the background i will go down even further to 20-25 fps yes its not a typo i will go all the way down to 20 fps on some scenes. The texture on this game is really good but nothing to impressive. At times the game play will get a joggy to the point where it will affect the way you play it. The environment looks great and the flied of view of the game can be seen far and wide. The animation could have been better at times it will glitch and do the animation way before you hit the guy. Cinematic are pre rendered and look way worst than the actual gameplay they have a little bit of noise that will distracted you from the storytelling but no frame drops at all during the cutscenes. Overall its an OK port with quite of few flaws to be worked on and patched. It's definitely not worth $60 dollars i would wait until its on sale for $30 or less.
11-19-2015, 12:39 AM #2
Originally posted by Gametastik View Post

The frames per second average around 30-42 on non combat and small areas. When there is combat i dips down to 27-28 fps. If there's a lot of stuff in the background i will go down even further to 20-25 fps yes its not a typo i will go all the way down to 20 fps on some scenes. The texture on this game is really good but nothing to impressive. At times the game play will get a joggy to the point where it will affect the way you play it. The environment looks great and the flied of view of the game can be seen far and wide. The animation could have been better at times it will glitch and do the animation way before you hit the guy. Cinematic are pre rendered and look way worst than the actual gameplay they have a little bit of noise that will distracted you from the storytelling but no frame drops at all during the cutscenes. Overall its an OK port with quite of few flaws to be worked on and patched. It's definitely not worth $60 dollars i would wait until its on sale for $30 or less.

Moved to PC/steam gaming; I haven't paid for an assassins creed game since the 2nd but I keep getting them with my GPUs for free :madsal: I bought a 980 Ti and didnt get a free game this time ;_;

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo