03-24-2016, 11:17 AM #1
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
IW4PLAY MW2 (tut)

Hey Guys as you know I haven't been here in a while, So I thought id pop in and say Hi...

Well as some of you may know There was a Client called Repz. Since they have Shut down, You can still play mw2 online under a different Client called IW4PLAY.

Here is the site : You must login or register to view this content.

Here you can play Black Ops 1/MW2/MW3 all with DLC's

You must login or register to view this content.

is my name on IW4PLAY. Im Part of Tech Support
If you don't have any of these base games installed, we can help with that, We are not associated with steam what so ever,
Join our Discord Invitation here:

Come for a chat, we can get you up and running. Join 100's of people playing on this client and we can help you set up your own server if you wish.

Anyways Guys...

Nice to talk to you all again,
Peace.
Last edited by Dj Spikelton ; 04-05-2016 at 08:42 PM.
03-24-2016, 11:23 AM #2
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
This has been around for sooooo lonnggg =p also works for bo1 and mw3 etc
03-24-2016, 11:29 AM #3
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
yeah it does, we have extra maps now from campaign on mw2 :P
03-24-2016, 02:57 PM #4
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by djspike2k8 View Post
yeah it does, we have extra maps now from campaign on mw2 :P

Great =D
03-24-2016, 05:29 PM #5
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by djspike2k8 View Post
IW4PLAY MW2 (tut)

Hey Guys as you know I haven't been here in a while, So I thought id pop in and say Hi...

Well as some of you may know There was a Client called Repz. Since they have Shut down, You can still play mw2 online under a different Client called IW4PLAY.

Here is the site : You must login or register to view this content.

Here you can play Black Ops 1/MW2/MW3 all with DLC's

is my name on IW4PLAY.
If you don't have any of these base games installed, we can help with that, We are not associated with steam what so ever,
Join our Discord Invitation here:

Come for a chat, we can get you up and running. Join 100's of people playing on this client and we can help you set up your own server if you wish.

Anyways Guys...

Nice to talk to you all again,
Peace.

P.S: Before any more Tigger Happy Admins Flag this and Give me yet another infraction.... I have Already Spoke to Support at NGU and Travis Kohn And I Quote "Really have no idea why that was warned but it doesnt harm your account anyway" So.... Admins... Think before giving out infractions to people because your board.

Sorry to hear about you receiving infractions for this, for whatever reason. Myself and a few OGs including a few moderators were talking about how fun it would be to play MW2 again and IW4Play was mentioned and discussed heavily. But it's nice to see that people are out there keeping clients with better anti-cheat going. Thank you for posting a thread to make sure this remains in the public eye so others may discover this.

Lastly, and not to get off topic did you infraction get reversed? Not that it matters but I'd notify a senior moderator, or an admin about getting it reversed. It seems like you might have received an infraction for an illegitimate reason.
03-25-2016, 03:52 PM #6
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Rath View Post
Sorry to hear about you receiving infractions for this, for whatever reason. Myself and a few OGs including a few moderators were talking about how fun it would be to play MW2 again and IW4Play was mentioned and discussed heavily. But it's nice to see that people are out there keeping clients with better anti-cheat going. Thank you for posting a thread to make sure this remains in the public eye so others may discover this.

Lastly, and not to get off topic did you infraction get reversed? Not that it matters but I'd notify a senior moderator, or an admin about getting it reversed. It seems like you might have received an infraction for an illegitimate reason.

Yes i did i messaged the Support Email and they didn't even know why it got Warned. I guess "Punisher" who warned me was a big fan of "Repz". Happy That's why after i spoke to Support i Re-uploaded this tut. So if anyone would like to Play MW2 Again im part of the Tech Support there. so Just Let me know on here or the Discord invitation up there, and we will help out as much as we can :P
04-06-2016, 07:20 AM #7
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Hey Guys, As You Can see i have been updated from VIP to Regional Help Desk.. So come along and say hi :P
04-21-2016, 07:49 PM #8
Well nice bro, thanks XD
04-09-2017, 05:43 PM #9
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Repz is down,
Iw4 only has mw2
is there any other client that has online bo1 support?
04-17-2017, 08:42 AM #10
reezaah
Do a barrel roll!
i used this for mw2 it was good

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo