04-11-2016, 02:37 PM #1
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Continuing on the series that was started in the Computers section, I'll be showing you guys some fantastic game deals for this week with some big name titles being featured. Hope you guys enjoy these and will be continuing them weekly. Let's get right into the deals!

You must login or register to view this content.

— Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Edition—which is actually getting a brand new expansion later this month—is only $5 onYou must login or register to view this content..

— The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Legendary Edition is only $10 on You must login or register to view this content..

— Alternatively, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is down to $36 on You must login or register to view this content..

— The Banner Saga is $5 on You must login or register to view this content..

— The Fallout Anthology—which includes nearly every Fallout game except for 4, all in a commemorative bomb-shaped case—is down to $40 on You must login or register to view this content..

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by DirtyBirD ; 04-11-2016 at 02:41 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to DirtyBirD for this useful post:

Kam, Toke, Dan, Rath
04-12-2016, 01:55 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by DirtyBirD View Post
Continuing on the series that was started in the Computers section, I'll be showing you guys some fantastic game deals for this week with some big name titles being featured. Hope you guys enjoy these and will be continuing them weekly. Let's get right into the deals!

You must login or register to view this content.

— Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Edition—which is actually getting a brand new expansion later this month—is only $5 onYou must login or register to view this content..

— The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Legendary Edition is only $10 on You must login or register to view this content..

— Alternatively, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is down to $36 on You must login or register to view this content..

— The Banner Saga is $5 on You must login or register to view this content..

— The Fallout Anthology—which includes nearly every Fallout game except for 4, all in a commemorative bomb-shaped case—is down to $40 on You must login or register to view this content..

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

skyrim legendary edition is 10/10 buy for $10 i got the antholgy collectors edition for the maps and the special box for like $30 a few years back
04-17-2016, 12:11 PM #3
Dan
I'm a god.
Most deals are over, thanks for sharing the deals.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo