04-24-2016, 08:14 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, papi is here bringing you some great information that came out 2 days ago, sorry for being a bit late, but yes the title says it all! Steam is now going to start accepting Bitcoin to purchase things off the site. No more credit cards guys, if you have Bitcoin you could be purchasing your next game with BC.

You must login or register to view this content.

I don't even know what bitcoin is. I know it's like Paypal, but I don't use it neither do I use Steam :p Is this a yay or nay guys?
04-24-2016, 09:08 PM #2
Dan
I'm a god.
if by "Is this a yay or nay guys?", you're asking if it's true. According to the official Bitcoin website, yes it is.

It's good to link some kind of article that goes further in depth.

Link to article - You must login or register to view this content.
04-25-2016, 04:00 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dan View Post
if by "Is this a yay or nay guys?", you're asking if it's true. According to the official Bitcoin website, yes it is.

It's good to link some kind of article that goes further in depth.

Link to article - You must login or register to view this content.

I'm saying if you guys like the idea that they're doing with BC Dan lol.
04-25-2016, 04:05 AM #4
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hey guys, papi is here bringing you some great information that came out 2 days ago, sorry for being a bit late, but yes the title says it all! Steam is now going to start accepting Bitcoin to purchase things off the site. No more credit cards guys, if you have Bitcoin you could be purchasing your next game with BC.

I don't even know what bitcoin is. I know it's like Paypal, but I don't use it neither do I use Steam :p Is this a yay or nay guys?

It's nothing like paypal. I think the idea behind it is kinda stupid but that's just me. Just another "currency" that people want companies to bend over backwards to accept.
04-25-2016, 11:47 PM #5
Dan
I'm a god.
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hey guys, papi is here bringing you some great information that came out 2 days ago, sorry for being a bit late, but yes the title says it all! Steam is now going to start accepting Bitcoin to purchase things off the site. No more credit cards guys, if you have Bitcoin you could be purchasing your next game with BC.

The payment method is now live, if you want to add it to your thread.

Proof:

Source - You must login or register to view this content.
05-05-2016, 12:40 AM #6
Passion
League Champion
Awesome.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo