05-07-2016, 08:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just by any chance, is there any way to get around this kind of ban? I made 2 other accounts but the game is linked to my original account. so I cant play with these 2 new accounts. BUT!! in under 24 hours those 2 new accounts have been banned on daybreak games website. why did they ban those 2 when I could never even sign into H1Z1 with those accounts??
05-08-2016, 01:24 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by ShadyMartin View Post
Just by any chance, is there any way to get around this kind of ban? I made 2 other accounts but the game is linked to my original account. so I cant play with these 2 new accounts. BUT!! in under 24 hours those 2 new accounts have been banned on daybreak games website. why did they ban those 2 when I could never even sign into H1Z1 with those accounts??

lol rekt m7
05-08-2016, 10:56 PM #3
Dan
I'm a god.
Originally posted by ShadyMartin View Post
Just by any chance, is there any way to get around this kind of ban? I made 2 other accounts but the game is linked to my original account. so I cant play with these 2 new accounts. BUT!! in under 24 hours those 2 new accounts have been banned on daybreak games website. why did they ban those 2 when I could never even sign into H1Z1 with those accounts??

I highly doubt you can get around it and they probably banned the accounts because they log IP's looking for people ban evading.

The following user thanked Dan for this useful post:

ShadyMartin

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo